Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

In Russia they have shifted an entire multi story building to a different location without much problem. I am sure it's a lot of work but still possible.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

anil wrote:
epraneeth77 wrote:

Lok Sabha passes most bills in a single session in it's first session. With majority by it's side, BJP will bring in all it's ideologies to reality to India.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/kashmir-triple-talaq-lok-sabha-085600303.html

This in turn will easily be the biggest positive for Indians.

In Lok Sabha BJP have majority so it have not any problem is passing bills, but still it have not majority in Rajaya Sabha, but leaders are managing house properly. 

And many of the media are crying it foul that BJP is going for muscular democracy and floor management to get things done in upper house. Rajdeep Sardesai has said the same for Triple Talaq and Article 370. 

Now the anti mandir gang like Kapil Sibal are back to action and they have again tried to delay the judgement. I feel that the government might have to go for the ordinance way. 

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Rajdeep Sardesai is known for speaking against Modi ever since Modi won the Gujarat State Assembly election and while giving an interview to him I saw Modi losing his temper for the first time. Sardesai was trying to pull a quick one on Modi regarding Godhra issue and Modi silenced him with an aggressive tone. Again when PM was on the visit to the USA, Sardesai spoke against Modi on the road in the presence of Indian community and he was slapped by angry Indians. Otherwise also he is an editor of India Today group that favors Congress in general. 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Srinagar & Jammu seem to be the peaceful places, with only Kashmir being the violent one. The Independence day celebrations are on in Srinagar and that really depicts the scenario. Kashmir is the problem.

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

epraneeth77 wrote:

Srinagar & Jammu seem to be the peaceful places, with only Kashmir being the violent one. The Independence day celebrations are on in Srinagar and that really depicts the scenario. Kashmir is the problem.

Srinagar is part of valley. Jammu and Ladakh have peace and section 144 lifted in Jammu.Srinagar have tight security. How Independence day will celebrate is other area of Kashmir, it  will show us real situation.

The good part is that court has continued with the daily hearing of the case and so in a way it has not given up to the anti mandir lobby. Now just hope that there will be some verdict soon. Otherwise Modi will have to take an alternative way to keep the faith of so many alive and that will give an opportunity to all liberals and intellects to target him for using his muscular power. I feel that these lobby have that intention. But Modi is a smart player and he will not give up so easily to their trap.

I am open to experience what life's mystery bag holds for me

www.arunimakunwar.blogspot.in

Now another petty plea against the progressive Triple Talak, terming it unconstitutional. Human rights have become below Constitution.

Constitution which is essentially framed for better harmony and respect of humans, has become more important than the Human rights itself.

https://in.news.yahoo.com/sc-agrees-hear-pleas-against-054700311.html

Life is like a boat in a sea, there is a lot to learn, so never close your mind to your limited experiences!

Arunima Singh wrote:

The good part is that court has continued with the daily hearing of the case and so in a way it has not given up to the anti mandir lobby. Now just hope that there will be some verdict soon. Otherwise Modi will have to take an alternative way to keep the faith of so many alive and that will give an opportunity to all liberals and intellects to target him for using his muscular power. I feel that these lobby have that intention. But Modi is a smart player and he will not give up so easily to their trap.

Before removal of section 370 and 35 A some leaders of Kashmir was shouting that if these will remove Jammu and Kashmir will separate from India. Is it happen. It was nothing  more than a artificial fear. It is also applied in Ram Mandir case. If Modi do some thing to build Ram Mandir noting wrong will happen  in country.

I am waiting for 2 children limitation eagerly. It may take more time, but in the mean time he will implement uniform civil code. Want to know how it will effect me in my daily life.

anil wrote:
Arunima Singh wrote:

Before removal of section 370 and 35 A some leaders of Kashmir was shouting that if these will remove Jammu and Kashmir will separate from India. Is it happen. It was nothing  more than a artificial fear. It is also applied in Ram Mandir case. If Modi do some thing to build Ram Mandir noting wrong will happen  in country.

These are early days and we can see that the moment they relax the curfew there are instances of violence inspite o f having so much of security. We will know the real situation only when all the security is called off. There are bound to be many anti Indian elements looking for an opportunity to create unrest and our opposition is anyway waiting to oppose the move for reasons best known only to themselves. 

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.