Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ok...am giving you one of my favourite sweets.... achumurukku to you all

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8338]}

It needs special achumurukku maker in which batter is dipped and fried in oil.

Meera sandhu
Wow these are know as rose flowers in our State Andhra pradesh. I love them alot. In most of the occasion we prepare these

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Wow these are know as rose flowers in our State Andhra pradesh. I love them alot. In most of the occasion we prepare these

Achmurukku known as rose flowers :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: Are you serious??? :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

It's made of rice, sugar and egg. we can make eggless also.

Meera sandhu

Yes they will be so much tasty. I love them to eat alot.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Yes, sandhya am serious. these are rose flowers but we wont add egg in it.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Yes, sandhya am serious. these are rose flowers but we wont add egg in it.

It can be made both ways...
But rose flower is an English word :dry: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

Meera sandhu
I am hindu so i inform you this.Every festival Sweet are major item in our festival..........Either it is a Deepawali, Holi or Durga puja.
Sweet pongal -- for pongal

kozhukattai -- for vinayagar chaturthi

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
Sweet pongal -- for pongal

kozhukattai -- for vinayagar chaturthi

Kozhukkatta is made as sweet or salty? Which one????
Is it made from maida or rice flour itself?

Meera sandhu
Friends India is multi religious country. We can have lots and lots of variety of food. It is very difficult to say how many people has gone through each and every Indian dishes. Thus many people observe food festivals. However, the topic is festival food and not food festival.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.