The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It my Fault. I accept it.Sorry for streching the topic so long .

Want to make each day Accountable

It is one of the longest threads in our forum and really a very good question to ask.
Chinmoyji, we want some more good questions :)

Meera sandhu
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Come on dear! All you are my very dear ones - how can I form any negative feeling or spread it in the forum! All the very best!

It is really a very good thing that we accept our mistakes.

When you misinterpreted what he said, you didn't hide it in your mind. You said your opinion. Really a very good thing ...appreciated :)

Meera sandhu

It is really a very good thing that we accept our mistakes.

When you misinterpreted what he said, you didn't hide it in your mind. You said your opinion. Really a very good thing ...appreciated :)

Thanks Mam.

Want to make each day Accountable

I feel really :evil: when someone says thanks and sorry to me.
Why to say such formal words to friends......Also don't call me madam :angry: :)

Meera sandhu
hahaha dont worry sandhya

you seem to own a monopoly copyrights of your name title only to be addressed as sandhya only.....

hehehhe

Swetha Shenoy
And see this thread also guides you to "good expression of thoughts".. :laugh:

smriti
hahaha dont worry sandhya

you seem to own a monopoly copyrights of your name title only to be addressed as sandhya only.....

hehehhe

if I am elder than you, you can surely call me, 'Chechi' (Didi).
But calling me Madam.....no way.

Meera sandhu
This thread is moving away from the main topic viz. what stops us from speaking in English fluently. Members have contributed well. I may again stress that spoken English needs listening to English language broadcasts, telecasts and active conversation. Practice in listening and speaking is of utmost importance. The difference between written and spoken English needs be appreciated.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.