The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I usually keep same passwords for sites. It makes me remember it easily.
Also, most secure ones, I type it in a word document. Attach and send to personal e-mail id and keep that mail in some folder. Delete that file from system. Another method is, save them in mobile as contact details. What about you?

Even though it is easier for you to remember, I think keeping a same passwords for different sites is very dangerous. If some one comes to know of your password, all your account in different sites can be easily hacked. The damage will be more.

Truth is that, even if I have joined in many sites, I work in Boddunan only. :cheer: :cheer:

what you said is absolutely correct.
But those people who find it difficult to memorise pws, it's better to use similar pws. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
I always use different set of passwords to my all sites. I use to store my passwords on my mobile secret locked application. :woohoo:

It's a nice idea.
Yet, don't store all pws in your mobile, for security reasons.

If your mobile get some complaint, you need service and we can't assure, he can't break your secret locked application.

Best option is save them in the contacts, in the name of some girls :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I keep same password otherwise I will forget or mix it up.But I don't keep any record of my password because this is not safe one.I keep the same password and remember it also.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I will change passwords but having similar between them they will not forgotten by me.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I will change passwords but having similar between them they will not forgotten by me.

Gajani :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

It's true, it's a difficult task for a Gajani to remember pw. Do you want me to remember your pws???? ;)

Meera sandhu
By this forum, I learnt one tip, that is save passwords in mobile and in a doccument as i always forget passwords if am not in touch for more time for a particular site or mail id

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I normally use something related to my life as passwords...for example DOB of my family members, favorite songs, words, years etc......

Meera sandhu
We must include symbols and upper as well as lower case alphabets in our passwords to keep it safe and secure.

Live in the present :)
We must include symbols and upper as well as lower case alphabets in our passwords to keep it safe and secure.

asha, my question was ...how you remember your passwords.....

Some days before Sarala lost her blog because she forget her password. That's why I started this thread to give some simple tips so that we can keep them safe, yet easily get.

Meera sandhu

asha, my question was ...how you remember your passwords.....

Some days before Sarala lost her blog because she forget her password. That's why I started this thread to give some simple tips so that we can keep them safe, yet easily get.

I usually keep a record in my cell phone under a note or a secret folder. It happened with me too I forgot my Orkut password some years back and my account lies abandoned since then. :laugh:

Live in the present :)
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.