The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Yes such horrific acts scares the hell out of you. I do not know why parents bring a child into this world if the kid has to face such physical abuse. I think such parents themselves need counseling. They themselves suffer from anxiety and depression. It is really very sad to hear such stories!

It becomes a show of strength for some and they feel good after caning their children esp when they have had some frustrating issues with those who are more powerful.....Unless a person carefully plans and then only bring children into this world taking full responsibility for them such practices continue...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes such horrific acts scares the hell out of you. I do not know why parents bring a child into this world if the kid has to face such physical abuse. I think such parents themselves need counseling. They themselves suffer from anxiety and depression. It is really very sad to hear such stories!

It becomes a show of strength for some and they feel good after caning their children esp when they have had some frustrating issues with those who are more powerful.....Unless a person carefully plans and then only bring children into this world taking full responsibility for them such practices continue...

Yes such people get a demonic delight well known in the psychological parlances. In Telugu we say "Pysachika Aanandam."
Yes parents thrust their own shortcomings into their child. They might have problems at their workplace or in their marital life and bring out their anger into their children. This anger is passed onto their children who again grow up to be individuals with sometimes some serious psychological issues.

I love writing and sharing ideas

There is a couplet by Tulsi- Bhay bin na preet Gosain (No love without fear) I am not in favor of spanking unnecessarily but we should have a strict control on our children. We failed to keep them under control and the result is for everyone to see. We cannot neglect their misbehavior saying "Children make mistake" they commit mistakes but then we are the ones responsible for their mistakes.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

There is a couplet by Tulsi- Bhay bin na preet Gosain (No love without fear) I am not in favor of spanking unnecessarily but we should have a strict control on our children. We failed to keep them under control and the result is for everyone to see. We cannot neglect their misbehavior saying "Children make mistake" they commit mistakes but then we are the ones responsible for their mistakes.

Well said. If children commit mistakes, parents must take charge and do the needful.
Yes children should be made aware of their mistakes. They have to understand that they have done something wrong. So parents must be firm and strict enough so that their child understands that they cannot repeat their mistakes.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Well said. If children commit mistakes, parents must take charge and do the needful.

That is what parenting is all about, bring up responsible citizens , but spanking is never an option. A good heart to heart talk where you make them realise their mistakes is alwatys better.Most parents tend to think that children dont understand which is a mistake. They do understand when they are told and bear it in mind !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

That is what parenting is all about, bring up responsible citizens , but spanking is never an option. A good heart to heart talk where you make them realise their mistakes is alwatys better.Most parents tend to think that children dont understand which is a mistake. They do understand when they are told and bear it in mind !

Here is an article I read about how the old adage, "Spare the Rod Spoil the child" is no more applicable.
http://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/Visakhapatnam/spare-the-rod-save-the-child/article2984571.ece
Carrot and stick policy is the norm. It depends upon psychology of child and understanding of parents of their behavior.

http://mohanmekap.com/

The only policy that works when it comes to child upbringing is parents should spend time with the children as much as possible. It helps in knowing the child's innate traits. This knowledge helps the parents in putting the child in the right track in tune with the child's innate traits.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.