The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes sandhya ji you are cent-percent right.but here im not talking to delete those memories or mistakes from which we learn something or gain experience.but here im talking about those which make people go in depression.i have some memories like that and when i remember those i just go in some other world.nothing seems good at all.so is in it better to remove them?

a.s.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
yes sandhya ji you are cent-percent right.but here im not talking to delete those memories or mistakes from which we learn something or gain experience.but here im talking about those which make people go in depression.i have some memories like that and when i remember those i just go in some other world.nothing seems good at all.so is in it better to remove them?

We have a proverb in Malyalam meaning, "There is no use for examining horoscope of a dead person".
Leave behind all....as much as you can.....but learn something, if you can ...to avoid such mistakes in future. Some happenings are not in our hand, we can't do anything. Just think like that :)

Meera sandhu
i have learned a lot from those mistakes.but looking back to them gives pain..and i think this way that whatever happens-it happens for good but people in this world are not so good they make you remind those bad memories again and again.and scratch them back..thats why wanted to remove them for forever.

a.s.
i would like to invent a machine by which i can erase all bad memories and all bad happenings of my life.And one more machine so that i can go in my past and can correct all my mistakes for which i regret today.

Go on working on it, I badly need one!! All the very best!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6668]}
thank you chinmoy ji.And I make sure the day i will be able to do so,you will be the 2nd person whom i will inform this.. :)
till then you also enjoy with bad memories if any, like me.

a.s.
I have noting but a time machine in my mind as I have to go bac 40 years back to my childhood.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I would like to invent a garment that can change it pattern, color etc just like the wall paper of our cell phone
I would like to invent a garment that can change it pattern, color etc just like the wall paper of our cell phone

Already there is a garment which changes its colour based on light effects. You may also seen on old movies . :laugh:

Vinu
not based on light but by one's own wish just by click of a button.

Are you going for a fashion parade? :P
Or wish to join a circus company?????? :blink: :silly:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.