The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is true.. I am using laptop on the power directly.. and keeping my battery out of it with charged so that I can use it during travelling and other places. I put it in after a month and still it was fully charged.

Electricity is too unpredictable here we can not take batteries off.

But unlike your place here electricity supply is good and rarely there is cut offs. :)
We all know, solar energy is the sole source of all forms of energy. Why can't we invent a machine to be implemented inside our body that will directly take sunlight and store energy in our body :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
By this way, we need not have to work for food. Just sit with a laptop in sunlight and enjoy Boddunan forums. :laugh: :laugh:
What do you say friends? :P

Meera sandhu
We all know, solar energy is the sole source of all forms of energy. Why can't we invent a machine to be implemented inside our body that will directly take sunlight and store energy in our body :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
By this way, we need not have to work for food. Just sit with a laptop in sunlight and enjoy Boddunan forums. :laugh: :laugh:

Really very good and fantastic idea. :woohoo: :woohoo:

But, If we sit direct to sunlight our body colour goes black. :( :( :)

Vinu

Solar energy may do with need to take food. But intake of this energy will still require you to perform physical work. Otherwise diabetes and other diseases will step in. Just storing energy (food or suggested direct solar energy)makes you obese, sickly and gives other complications.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Solar energy may do with need to take food. But intake of this energy will still require you to perform physical work. Otherwise diabetes and other diseases will step in. Just storing energy (food or suggested direct solar energy)makes you obese, sickly and gives other complications.

Why can't we invent such a machine too...which can pump out all excess fat and cholesterol from our body, just sitting on it :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

Why can't we invent such a machine too...which can pump out all excess fat and cholesterol from our body, just sitting on it :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Inventions are based on law of nature. These are not magical. Hence, invention may not be possible the way you may imagine. Man imagined to fly like birds and swim like fish. But such invention was not feasible as every invention is made only by using nature law and not opposing that. So, man made machines like aeroplanes and ships for the purpose.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I will discover that machine. Why can't you invent a sunscreen lotion in future, which will make us more white, if we sit in direct sun???? Eppadi? :evil: :evil: :woohoo:
Don't worry....I will market your product also :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Sir,
Many inventions including aeroplanes and teleconferencing were once just fictions and people thought they are just mad ideas. We can't predict our future. Let our imaginations fly ...may or may not they reach such destinations..... :S :S :woohoo:

Meera sandhu

I will discover that machine. Why can't you invent a sunscreen lotion in future, which will make us more white, if we sit in direct sun???? Eppadi? :evil: :evil: :woohoo:

If So, then i need a guide to invent that kind of lotion. As im not using any sunlight lotion.
I dont know how it will be. :(:(

Vinu

If So, then i need a guide to invent that kind of lotion. As im not using any sunlight lotion.
I dont know how it will be. :(:(

Just try yaar....keep trying :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.