The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am comfortable with any one who can give a reason to his/her post.
dancing_2012-03-21.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am comfortable with any one who can give a reason to his/her post.
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6309]}
I have good tuning with all of the members over here :) .Though i am not much an active member as i can't keep on discussions for longer due to offline job but when i am online and have plenty of time i am comfortable with anyone. :)
I have good tuning with all of the members over here :) .Though i am not much an active member as i can't keep on discussions for longer due to offline job but when i am online and have plenty of time i am comfortable with anyone. :)

I know you are comfortable with everyone.....yet some one may help you to stay more active in forum. Who is he?

Meera sandhu
"Why you are not active here I think you had lot of work when you became moderator."

@sasi
I am not active as I am bored of forums. So I took a break and busy with some other work

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

"Why you are not active here I think you had lot of work when you became moderator."

@sasi
I am not active as I am bored of forums. So I took a break and busy with some other work

I have started many interesting threads recently. Why can't you go through them Sarala?

Meera sandhu
yes, sandhya now am active due to your new creation of threads and i also creating threads

yes, sandhya now am active due to your new creation of threads and i also creating threads

Yes, we should find new interesting threads to keep this forum active. Then only we can find fun with it

Meera sandhu
Thats why sandhya am reading some books and newpaper to get new ideas for creating threads.

I am indifferent towards my choice. I see the topic and try to reply to all types of posts. Last years since, I have seen Gulshanji, Sasikant, Sarala, Kalyani,Ronak Bharadwaj, Sandhya, Sajerathan, Isha, Ram Prosad,Chinmoyee, Sunil, and many other members posts such forums which I like to reply. Some members are offline for many a days too.
I don't have a particular tuning. I make a new tune everyday and don't miss the previous one. After all this is earning site.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.