Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are many other star in Bollywood they got marriage but only salman khan Not got married.There must be a Some reason...........
I think he wont marry up to his death already he is in the middle age if it he crosses it will be a big problem for his family.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I think most of the successful stars are more concerned about their career. They give secondary importance to issues like marriage, family relations. Salman Khan is also one of them. His career is at the peak level now and he is still successful in entertaining his fans through his films. He may think of marriage when his career will experience a downfall.

I think he is at the age of 50 or near 50 but his career is goimg on nicely and it never look that even if he gets 60 he won't do good in films the way he looks so i think he would marry at the age of 65~70 and i don't think its worth to marry at that age. :laugh:
I think most of the successful stars are more concerned about their career. They give secondary importance to issues like marriage, family relations. Salman Khan is also one of them. His career is at the peak level now and he is still successful in entertaining his fans through his films. He may think of marriage when his career will experience a downfall.

I think he is at the age of 50 or near 50 but his career is goimg on nicely and it never look that even if he gets 60 he won't do good in films the way he looks so i think he would marry at the age of 65~70 and i don't think its worth to marry at that age. :laugh:

Most of them having fun without marrying because they don't want to risk their carrier for these small things. There are so many who are married but not declaring this.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Most of them having fun without marrying because they don't want to risk their carrier for these small things. There are so many who are married but not declaring this.

Marrying is not just a fun Suny.But thats fact they don't want to risk their carreer by marrying or declaring that they are married if they are in actual. :evil:
Yes that is the main reason, like Karina, Katrina, and so many more, despite being married not declaring. But none of our business.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]Yes that is the main reason, like Karina, Katrina, and so many more, despite being married not declaring. But none of our business.[/quote]
Perhaps they are expecting a invitation.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Salman age is over.Now he cannot get any advantage after marriage too......
No one knows when this man will be willing to get married. I don't think,he like girls.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am not thinking that Salman has any plan to get married,otherwise he is such a big superstar and i don't think Any girl refused his propsal of marriage......
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.