Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
And i think Aishwarya also knew it so we heard of them that they were having a sort of an affair but she dumped him because SALMAN becomes mad when he is drunk. :evil: I remember an incident when he just killed people sleeping on the footpath while driving after drinking. :evil: He is not at all a good person. :evil:

It's a public forum. So do have control of your words..... :S :S

But he is spending money for orphanages, poor people, organizations etc....so not very bad :)

Meera sandhu
And i think Aishwarya also knew it so we heard of them that they were having a sort of an affair but she dumped him because SALMAN becomes mad when he is drunk. :evil: I remember an incident when he just killed people sleeping on the footpath while driving after drinking. :evil: He is not at all a good person. :evil:

It's a public forum. So do have control of your words..... :S :S

But he is spending money for orphanages, poor people, organizations etc....so not very bad :)

Yes he spends money for welfare but i just said he is mad when he is drunk. :dry:

I know it is a public forum that's why i sharing my views with public its just my opinion may be i am wrong. :blink:
We have already discussed in another thread, "Man turns animal after drinking" :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Meera sandhu
We have already discussed in another thread, "Man turns animal after drinking" :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

But this time thread is different we are not talking about Men in general we are talking about SALMAN KHAN. :P
But few days ago one news given in net that he already married Katrina . Is this true?

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But few days ago one news given in net that he already married Katrina . Is this true?

I never heard it.Can you give me the link of it? I doubt if they are married now. :)
SJ are you expecting an invitation card for his marriage? Let him decide his own way, please do not force him. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

SJ are you expecting an invitation card for his marriage? Let him decide his own way, please do not force him. ;)

I am not forcing him nor expecting invitation card from him. :laugh:

Let other heroes also get a chance to have female fans i know once he will get married he won't have that much fans as he is having today. :P :woohoo:
Let other heroes also get a chance to have female fans i know once he will get married he won't have that much fans as he is having today. :P :woohoo:[/quote]
Aare Bhaiyya I am a fan of his would be wife. Once married whom would I fan? katrina you know is my fav. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Let other heroes also get a chance to have female fans i know once he will get married he won't have that much fans as he is having today. :P :woohoo:

Aare Bhaiyya I am a fan of his would be wife. Once married whom would I fan? katrina you know is my fav. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

I am going to tell this to Bhabhiji may be she will tell better whom should you fan then. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.