Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Like this :woohoo:

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6969]}

So, you are the bat..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: She is making chappathi for you...ha ha...paavam :P

Meera sandhu
I disagree with it. Because my mother-in-law is very lovable person.

Be positive

So, you are the bat..... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: She is making chappathi for you...ha ha...paavam :P

Oh naughty girl, I meant the innocence in her face. Not making chappati :whistle:

:laugh:
No not all mother in laws are cruel some are there who looks her sons wife like her daughter.

This is very truly said.. My mother-in-law treat me as her daughter. She loves me alot. All mother in laws are not cruel.
Where is my Chechi?
I think she is still instructing her mother-in-law in kitchen to make fresh chappathis

Meera sandhu
How about Father-in-law?? I hope all are good :cheer: As i didnt here any case against father-in-law. :)

Vinu
How about Father-in-law?? I hope all are good :cheer: As i didnt here any case against father-in-law. :)

Father-in-laws always fear mother-in-laws
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
My mother-in-law is very kind and caring person and we both have a very good understanding.I think the relation between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is directly proportional. Both of them have to adjust with each other after marriage and most of the time it is seen that if the sass is treated by her sass badly she will treat her bahu in the same way and vice-verse.
My mother-in-law is very kind and caring person and we both have a very good understanding.I think the relation between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law is directly proportional. Both of them have to adjust with each other after marriage and most of the time it is seen that if the sass is treated by her sass badly she will treat her bahu in the same way and vice-verse.

You have quoted a good point. But I have heard about many places in North India (my sister-in-law did Bsc nursing in gwalior) where bahus were ill-treated by saas if she doesn't give birth to a boy.
She told me one incident years before. They have 1 year training period and have to take deliveries also. In government hospitals saas will also stay along with bahus in labour room. One day, soon after a girl delivered a girl child, in the bed itself, her saas beated that lady on the back 4 or 5 times with her fist. Nurses had to take her back and one of her friends scolded that saas very much. That poor girl later told the nurses that this is her 2nd or 3rd delivery and all her kids are girls. Saas had already threatened her that, if she doesn't deliver a male child this time.....she will surely be killed. She even told them that, they won't leave me, before leaving the hospital :(

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.