Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am not believing in all these superstitions because i think if we work hard then sure we get success.......................

Its good to see that you don't believe on superstitions as even most of the people of new generation are superstition. :evil:
Yes many of our Cricketer are from these new generation people.They have different short of superstitions.....
Yes many of our Cricketer are from these new generation people.They have different short of superstitions.....

Actually many of their superstitions are really funny :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Yes we can see this type of funny things in news as they do funny things.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Superstitions are superstitions and one should make serious attempts to remain free from any.These badly affect our lives and that of others!
Ya they are from new generation but they are not far behind of superstition...........
Ya they are from new generation but they are not far behind of superstition...........

Yes new generation too believe on superstitions but the type of superstitions have changed for them. :laugh:
Some people think, not make up kids too much. He/she will get bad eyes.
But I have always made her beautiful. You can see it in her picture

Meera sandhu
It may affect all generations and the only antidote is to bring up our kids the rational way so that they never fall prey to these superstitious beliefs!
Some beliefs though categorized as superstitious, have scientific explanations.

It's said, 9 month pregnant lady and new born kid should never stay out at 'Sandhya' and flying birds should never pass them.
This can be scientifically explained as "Safety of pregnant ladies and young ones from night/dark, snow etc....Someone has made such a statement." Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.