Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I personally do not believe in superstitions but there are people who are extrmely superstitious. Many Bollywood stars change their nmame to acheive fame or remove an alphabet from the film's name in order to make it a hit. Indins are more superstitious as compared to others. Some evergreen superstitions that Indians believe are:
1) A black cat crossing the path and something wrong is going to happen.
2) A crow cows and visitors are expected.
3) Hiccups indicates someone remembering you.
4) Twtching of eye is not a good sign.
5) Mensturating women are regarded as unclean.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
A black crow sound also is not a good thing.
A widow coming infront of us when we are going to outside.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Now I remember one thing...
It is said that, if mustard seeds fall on the floor, sure, there will be quarrel in the family. :cheer:
Once I have tried it...it may be co-incidence....but we two quarreled that day for a simple thing unexpectedly... :blink: :silly:
It is also said that if we make lot of noise while stirring when you are cooking or frying something, husband and wife will quarrel.

Meera sandhu
One more nice superstition...
I am sure, every lady is going to test it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Ladies do decorate their hair with flowers. It is said that, if flowers are dried in the hair easily, she will get a bad mother-in-law. Otherwise (if it stay long fresh), she will get a good one....
Keep testing ladies.... :P

Meera sandhu
Don't mind lady friends but women believe in superstitious more.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Don't mind lady friends but women believe in superstitious more.

I think, celebrities and cricketers love it more as they fear the lose of their status...
In villages .....illiterate persons also.....but they are very dangerous, of course

Meera sandhu
I personally do not believe in superstitions but there are people who are extrmely superstitious. Many Bollywood stars change their nmame to acheive fame or remove an alphabet from the film's name in order to make it a hit. Indins are more superstitious as compared to others. Some evergreen superstitions that Indians believe are:
1) A black cat crossing the path and something wrong is going to happen.
2) A crow cows and visitors are expected.
3) Hiccups indicates someone remembering you.
4) Twtching of eye is not a good sign.
5) Mensturating women are regarded as unclean.

Real scientific facts are universal whereas superstitions are limited to certain communities or regions. sometimes, these contradict each other. For example, black cat is good omen in England whereas bad in India. The number 13 is unlucky for Christians only although others might have followed them in such superstitious matters also.

Astrology and palmistry are also wholly superstitious. That is why these 'sciences' in India differ from those in West.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

We may be superstitious or not, yet we will be full vegetarians for good functions, birthdays etc

Meera sandhu
We may be superstitious or not, yet we will be full vegetarians for good functions, birthdays etc

On social functions, we tend to follow what others do. Our own belief does not matter. I remember that a few years back, I was in a social function, where veg, non veg and alcoholic drinks were served. Incidentally, I was accompanied by three friends all of whom were veg and non drinkers. I am non veg and also drink wine. But I remained in the queue with my veg friends and took only veg food and no wine.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I am not believing in all these superstitions because i think if we work hard then sure we get success.......................
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.