Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I believe such things and some times i wont go according to those things. I act according to the situation

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I believe such things and some times i wont go according to those things. I act according to the situation

Don't believe it.There is nothing in it.

Want to make each day Accountable

That means you have no full faith in them and you act as per choice, is that it?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

That means you have no full faith in them and you act as per choice, is that it?

Sunilji,what about you ? Do you believe in superstition?

What do you think? I won't touch such things with a ten feet long bamboo.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I believe on all this thing and many times i work according to that.Even i start good thing on the good day.............

I believe on all this thing and many times i work according to that.Even i start good thing on the good day.............

What i believe that, if you remove all these things from mind and just think about what you want.There is no one there in the world which can stop you.

What i believe that, if you remove all these things from mind and just think about what you want.There is no one there in the world which can stop you.

Many times you cannot get result as you think other Got that opportunity because of luck and this factor............ Totally ignore is not good...............

Many times you cannot get result as you think other Got that opportunity because of luck and this factor............ Totally ignore is not good...............

I have heard one Proverb in school " Rome was not built in a Day"
You have to believe that we will get and nothing else. Come on !! why not?
Everything is possible. Just make yourself believed Man.

If you really done a hard work, you will surely get success but hardwork need luck also.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.