Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I had to come from Bangalore to Delhi this year in April and i did not get Airtel net work for my data-card apart a few major cities.

Although,airtel was the first network i used for my mobile and i am still using it,but its services are not fallen down.
Airtel was good before,but now not good.

Want to make each day Accountable

I had to come from Bangalore to Delhi this year in April and i did not get Airtel net work for my data-card apart a few major cities.

Although,airtel was the first network i used for my mobile and i am still using it,but its services are not fallen down.

i too feel the same as a airtel customer. I think they fallen down because of more no. of users. :huh: :huh: :unsure:

Vinu
Yes it happens i remember i used to live in small place BHIWADI some 10 years back and there was no tower of any mobile network providing company and people did not use to have mobiles but now when i went recently to that place it has become an improved city and now they have that facility. :)

No doubt its of no use to carry mobile when there is no network.Even in Jammu too there was no network providing company some years back but when there is no such restriction most of people carry mobile phone.At least they have one mobile phone in the family. :)
Sanjeev there is village called Lamalle in our district there is only idea tower so other networks wont there. In that place some of them donot have mobiles.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

Sanjeev there is village called Lamalle in our district there is only idea tower so other networks wont there. In that place some of them donot have mobiles.

there would have been more people if the more network providers reach there. :)

i too feel the same as a airtel customer. I think they fallen down because of more no. of users. :huh: :huh: :unsure:

i guess airtel call rates are very costly as compare to others.right?
i too have used it once.

a.s.
No that is not so, almost all service provider have the same rates, I have Airtel as one of the service providers with same rates as others.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

i guess airtel call rates are very costly as compare to others.right?
i too have used it once.

Call rates are almost same for every service provider but the network of all service provider is not same.Like in my network of MTNL,TATA are not good. :blink:
No now a days mobile phone has become a part of life.from elder person to youner person very body carry mobile phone with them.it helpsus to stay connected with or reativesand friend who are far from us.

Sharmistha Banerjee
All Individuals having their own mobile phone. In one home each and every family member has it

http://rebacca-vethathiri.blogspot.in/
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.