Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Mobile phone has become a huge necessity to us as anywhere we can contact to any person.Its convenient has increased its popularity.

You see according to data available we have 500 million connection in India today with some people having more than one sim that means more than 1 billion have no mobile.

but, still there are many hill stations which doesn't have any mobile networks. recently i found kolli hills onthere is no mobile networks in that hill station. No one has mobile phones on that hill station. :laugh: :lol: :lol: :woohoo: :cheer:

Vinu
Mobile phone has become a huge necessity to us as anywhere we can contact to any person.Its convenient has increased its popularity.

You see according to data available we have 500 million connection in India today with some people having more than one sim that means more than 1 billion have no mobile.

but, still there are many hill stations which doesn't have any mobile networks. recently i found kolli hills onthere is no mobile networks in that hill station. No one has mobile phones on that hill station. :laugh: :lol: :lol: :woohoo: :cheer:

That shows that there are millions who have no network not to talk about phone.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

ya they use only land lines. that too very rarely available. :ohmy: :ohmy: :unsure:

Vinu
So this is finally proved that there are no every one who has a mobile. this is not possible for every one to waste money.

ya they use only land lines. that too very rarely available. :ohmy: :ohmy: :unsure:

Still in india lots of improvement is needed in those hilly areas where tower is not there.

Want to make each day Accountable

Still in india lots of improvement is needed in those hilly areas where tower is not there.

yes, there are many hill stations which are without tower. But, they are improving gradually. :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Vinu
I am sure the day is not far off when the phone density would improve and more people will have phones in their hands.

yes, there are many hill stations which are without tower. But, they are improving gradually. :cheer: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Last year i went to Manali,there i didn't got the network for 2 days and that too with a standard network i.e Airtel.
These Standard Companies Tower is not there.

Want to make each day Accountable

I had to come from Bangalore to Delhi this year in April and i did not get Airtel net work for my data-card apart a few major cities.

Last year i went to Manali,there i didn't got the network for 2 days and that too with a standard network i.e Airtel.
These Standard Companies Tower is not there.

mobile company towers will be introduced based on the population and popularity of the place. :cheer: :)

Vinu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.