When a black forest cake, fully decorated with cream and chocolate with a cherry is placed in front of my eyes, I really love it. Actually I love dark chocolate colour a lot. What about you?
Which food item appeals most beautiful to you? :P

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7145]}
black-forest-cake.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Whenever the cake is prepared or when i saw the cake in bakery,i love to see the layer and the color. I love the cake of fresh cream and Cream is the most important ingredient,which i love.

Want to make each day Accountable

I love yellow colour:) anything especially mango, lemon, jackfruit, maggi noodles, lemon rice etc., all are my favorite dishes :p

Vinu
I love yellow colour:) anything especially mango, lemon, jackfruit, maggi noodles, lemon rice etc., all are my favorite dishes :p

all these dishes,which you have given are favorite dished of mine too,except lemon rice.
First time i have heard about this. what's this?

Want to make each day Accountable

If so, you will surely love boli along with semiya payasam :P :P :P

Meera sandhu

I like watermelon color green from outside and red from inside. :laugh:

I like watermelon color green from outside and red from inside. :laugh:

Why can't you like coconut :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
It is also green from outside...but white from inside...
Actually do you have a 'Naariyal' mind :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ?

Meera sandhu
Sandhya actually i don't like white color i would have loved coconut if it would have been of some other color than white. :laugh:
Sandhya actually i don't like white color i would have loved coconut if it would have been of some other color than white. :laugh:

You started a thread about milk, which is white in colour :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Surprising!!!!! :laugh:

Meera sandhu

You started a thread about milk, which is white in colour :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I like milk not for its color but for its characteristics. :P

I like milk not for its color but for its characteristics. :P

Better, you mix it with some water melon and drink :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.