Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
But in moustache he looks good in comparison to without moustache...........

Really? :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
That's the reason why you like South Indian heroes. Let us wait for more answers :P :P

Meera sandhu

That's the reason why you like South Indian heroes. Let us wait for more answers :P :P

Ya really and may be the same reason i like south Indian heroes more and every person have another thinking and choice so compare two thinking is not a good idea....... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Ya really and may be the same reason i like south Indian heroes more and every person have another thinking and choice so compare two thinking is not a good idea....... :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Actually where are you from?
Really happy to see a North Indian loving South Indian moustache :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu

Really happy to see a North Indian loving South Indian moustache :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am from Delhi and i like south Indian heroes very much...........

Are you a Rajani fan?
Do you see Malayalam movies? Somewhere I read, you were in Kerala for 4 years

Meera sandhu

Are you a Rajani fan?
Do you see Malayalam movies? Somewhere I read, you were in Kerala for 4 years

Ya Rajnikant is one of my favorite actor and i like his movie Shivaji the boss most......... :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
I never liked Ranjikanth but i kine Nagarjun,Mamootthi,Venkatesh,Arvind. :)
I never liked Ranjikanth but i kine Nagarjun,Mamootthi,Venkatesh,Arvind. :)

Mammooty???
He is 59. Still now, he is very glamorous. You should see him in the recent Vanitha magazine photos. So handsome. No one will say, he is a grand father

Meera sandhu
According to me its a person's choice whether he wants to have moustache or not.But he has to ask others about it whether he is looking good or not with it.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.