One of my friends, who recently got married had once decided, he will never marry as he believed it will only be a great suffering to that girl :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . But later agreed in parents' emotional blackmailing. Actually he writes a lot and a very intelligent person with poetic thoughts. So I am thinking, are they really great thinkers :woohoo: ????

Just post some funny answers :P :P :P

Meera sandhu
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Its all about time i think.We must find time with our partner to have a successful married life.The guys you mentioned are just too busy and very much living in their own world.They know this fact and thinks it would be hard for a girl to live with them.
My view..marry a girl who thinks just like that..Someone who says the boy will suffer if i marry him.So that both can understand each other! :laugh: ..no complaints for both and the society!! :laugh:
Its all about time i think.We must find time with our partner to have a successful married life.The guys you mentioned are just too busy and very much living in their own world.They know this fact and thinks it would be hard for a girl to live with them.
My view..marry a girl who thinks just like that..Someone who says the boy will suffer if i marry him.So that both can understand each other! :laugh: ..no complaints for both and the society!! :laugh:

Really nice idea.
But it's bit difficult to find such a better half :woohoo: :woohoo: :P

Meera sandhu

Really nice idea.

Thats true..Still its worth a shot.. :)

Really nice idea.

So, do you think, they are great Thinkers????

Or do you feel their thinking power will be dissolved as soon as they enter married life's responsibilities? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
emocoffee2_2012-06-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Really nice idea.

Or do you feel their thinking power will be dissolved as soon as they enter married life's responsibilities? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

"Chronic bachelors"! I have never come across this interesting use of the adjective 'chronic' in relation to bachelors!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7474]}

Really nice idea.

"Chronic bachelors"! I have never come across this interesting use of the adjective 'chronic' in relation to bachelors!!

It's the name of a Malayalam film....Mammootty.....where he stands against marriage even at the age of 50's. So, I gave the film title to this thread :woohoo: :woohoo:
2_2012-06-05-4.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

Really nice idea.

It's the name of a Malayalam film....Mammootty.....where he stands against marriage even at the age of 50's. So, I gave the film title to this thread :woohoo: :woohoo:

Truly, the height of creativity!! On face of it it looked like chronic 'Nuptialophobia' - I have coined this!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7478]}
What is Nuptialophobia?
The word Chronic bachelor was famed by its director Siddhique of Body guard fame.So, give credits to him. Very soon, he is going to make its Hindi remake with Salman. Sure, he is the Chronic Bachelor of present Bollywood
000203FB_2012-06-05.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
I'd have been a great thinker if I hadn't ......!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7481]}
Are you sure with your answer Chinmayjee?
good4_2012-06-06.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.