Got this from Readers digest ...

Having had a tough day with everything going wrong , having woken up late ,the children being difficult and the missed school van made me overlook all the mess in the kitchen and the dining hall and rush out to my work spot.
Once there , I settled in and got busy with my work.

My Mamma called me to say that she was in the vicinity of my home visiting her friends who lived in the same area, and would like to go to my place for a restful afternoon before going to her own place which is on the outskirts of the city.She did this often when she came to the city and carried a spare key to our front door.Mamma is a very organised eprson who hates clutter and uncleared mess!

When I reached home in the evening a note left on the table greeted me !
It simply said ..
I came
I saw
and
I left...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MORAL of the story we must plan for next day when we sleep at night. Laziness can spoil all the plans. :)
Ha ha ha!! That's a hilarious one Usha!!! :) :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Adding more :) FUNNY ADS

Supposedly theses are actual advertisements !

1, Four-poster bed, 101 years old. Perfect for antique lover.

2, Wanted: 50 girls for stripping machine operators in factory.

3,For Sale - Eight puppies from a German Shepperd and an Alaskan Hussy.

4,Dog for sale: eats anything and is fond of children. :P

and :ohmy:

5,If you think you've seen everything in Paris, visit the Pere Lachasis Cemetery. It boasts such immortals as Moliere, Jean de la Fontain, and Chopin !! :unsure:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

5,If you think you've seen everything in Paris, visit the Pere Lachasis Cemetery. It boasts such immortals as Moliere, Jean de la Fontain, and Chopin !! :unsure:

ha ha ha!! Wouldn't I love to see the final resting place of Moliere and Chopin!!! :laugh: I would like to find out which tour operators use this to lure me to Paris!! :laugh:

ha ha ha!! Wouldn't I love to see the final resting place of Moliere and Chopin!!! :laugh: I would like to find out which tour operators use this to lure me to Paris!! :laugh:

Honestly, if one looks carefully, there is such a lot of humor in real life :cheer:

Honestly, if one looks carefully, there is such a lot of humor in real life :cheer:

True!! Like this one, A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer! :laugh:

True!! Like this one, A clean desk is a sign of a cluttered desk drawer! :laugh:

Same goes for wardrobes too...LOL :laugh:

Nice add posted

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Nice add posted

I wish more people added on, it is good to forget all our worries and laugh once in a while , either at ourselves or at the world in general :)

Got this from Readers digest ...

Having had a tough day with everything going wrong , having woken up late ,the children being difficult and the missed school van made me overlook all the mess in the kitchen and the dining hall and rush out to my work spot.
Once there , I settled in and got busy with my work.

My Mamma called me to say that she was in the vicinity of my home visiting her friends who lived in the same area, and would like to go to my place for a restful afternoon before going to her own place which is on the outskirts of the city.She did this often when she came to the city and carried a spare key to our front door.Mamma is a very organised eprson who hates clutter and uncleared mess!

When I reached home in the evening a note left on the table greeted me !
It simply said ..
I came
I saw
and
I left...

Very nice moral story.all try to become active in our day to day activity........Nice sharing....... :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.