Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is an unique experience to watch movie on the big screen. Last movie which I saw in theater was Rowdy Rathore. :) :)

Software Engineers never die...They just go offline.

http://jokesthegreat.blogspot.com
Actually, watching in big screens is good for our eyes too. Also, we can enjoy it fully

Meera sandhu
Instead of going hall i love to see at home and I like only comedy movies.Recently chupke chupke I have seen.Nice very nice.

Yes Chupke chupke was really nice ! Both Dharmendra and Amitabh bachan have done a great job...one of Hrishikesh Mukerjis bbest films ever ..

Is Bol bachan remake of Chupke Chupke......it's modified version???

Meera sandhu
It is an unique experience to watch movie on the big screen. Last movie which I saw in theater was Rowdy Rathore. :) :)

me saw Don 2. Actually seeing a hindi film in big screen after 1-2 years......
Before that, my name is Khan. But since it was a non-ac theatre in our town and matinee show at 2.30 pm, we can't enjoy it fully. But I saw it the releasing day itself

Meera sandhu
Bol Bachchan is said to be remake of Chupke chupke... But you can not compare with Chupke chupke... Chupke Chupke was very nice movie..

me saw Don 2. Actually seeing a hindi film in big screen after 1-2 years......
Before that, my name is Khan. But since it was a non-ac theatre in our town and matinee show at 2.30 pm, we can't enjoy it fully. But I saw it the releasing day itself

non-ac theater ..which town.... :dry: :dry:

I have planned to watch next movie is "Ice Age 4"....

Bol Bachchan is said to be remake of Chupke chupke... But you can not compare with Chupke chupke... Chupke Chupke was very nice movie..

The promos , the dances and the whole thing about Bol Bachchan puts me off, they overdo things these days and you are kind of made up your mind even before the movie gets released...For all that it may be good..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Instead of going hall i love to see at home and I like only comedy movies.Recently chupke chupke I have seen.Nice very nice.

Yes Chupke chupke was really nice ! Both Dharmendra and Amitabh bachan have done a great job...one of Hrishikesh Mukerjis bbest films ever ..

current chupke chupke by sahid and kareene is also good.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Oh ! :ohmy: I have never heard of it ...I was talking about the classic comedy of the seventies , which is still talked about for its performances ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Oh ! :ohmy: I have never heard of it ...I was talking about the classic comedy of the seventies , which is still talked about for its performances ...

The classic Chupke Chupke is unbeatable with great perfomances by Dharmendra, Amitabh and Sharmila!

The one that Ram is talking about is Chupke Chupke Se and it is also hilarious, but the old one is far better!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.