Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I seldom see movies in cinema halls. Now cinema halls are very few. I have not seen any movie in cinema hall for more than a decade. Sooner or later, all movies can be seen on TV or u Tube. I also never watch movie on DVD.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Everyone here,who has said that they haven't seen movie in Theatre, do go once in Multiplex, watch it. Now the Theatres are not like before. Tremendous technology has changed everything.

Want to make each day Accountable

Everyone here,who has said that they haven't seen movie in Theatre, do go once in Multiplex, watch it. Now the Theatres are not like before. Tremendous technology has changed everything.

No doubt the worst movie too looks good on theater like i remember once i saw a movie of SALMAN KHAN "God tussi great ho" on theter which aws a big flop though i liked that movie may be it was a effect of big screen. :laugh:
Seeing in big screen it's taste is different. But now it is quite impossible to go theater to see due to time.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Ronark - this is not that I do not want to go to see a movie in multiplex but the whole problem is I have no money to buy tickets starting from 150/ and going up to 400/ and then if you do not use your credit card to buy in advance there are remote chances of getting tickets. I have seen people gone to watch a particular movie and ended up watching another one in the same mall because the tickets for that particular one were not available.
So the problem I am facing is money and I am trying to earn enough by writing to be able to buy tickets for those movies in malls. :whistle: ;) :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ronark - this is not that I do not want to go to see a movie in multiplex but the whole problem is I have no money to buy tickets starting from 150/ and going up to 400/ and then if you do not use your credit card to buy in advance there are remote chances of getting tickets. I have seen people gone to watch a particular movie and ended up watching another one in the same mall because the tickets for that particular one were not available.
So the problem I am facing is money and I am trying to earn enough by writing to be able to buy tickets for those movies in malls. :whistle: ;) :P

Don't worry Suny i will ask admin to credit cash to your articles soon and you do one thing just reduce your pay out to get the payment this month. Hope you will be able to see many movies with Bhabhiji then. :laugh:

Don't worry Suny i will ask admin to credit cash to your articles soon and you do one thing just reduce your pay out to get the payment this month. Hope you will be able to see many movies with Bhabhiji then. :laugh:

Can you read the message on side bar posted by admin- no cash, no credit, no pay no tickets, no movie. :(

Can you read the message on side bar posted by admin- no cash, no credit, no pay no tickets, no movie. :(

Don't worry i will send a PM to him hope he listens to me. :laugh:
Lets see what he says. :)

Don't worry i will send a PM to him hope he listens to me. :laugh:
Lets see what he says. :)

Oh yes, I forgot that, you are right when it comes to that. But would it be okay if I ask him through you? :ohmy: :blush: :blush: :whistle:

watching movie on big screen is looking very nice than the small screens. i really enjoy to watch movies in big screen. its awesome
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.