Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
watching movie on big screen is looking very nice than the small screens. i really enjoy to watch movies in big screen. its awesome

you are right karuna, Watching movie in a big screen is always enjoyable. It gives some different kind of feeling than watching it in Small screen. :)

Vinu
Everyone here,who has said that they haven't seen movie in Theatre, do go once in Multiplex, watch it. Now the Theatres are not like before. Tremendous technology has changed everything.

Ronark, multiplex or not , if the movie has no soul to it then nothing can make it good.we have 3 multiplexes here in Mangalore. always packed and the movie posters and the titles give me the shivers especially the regional language films..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

If the movie is good with a great story line, good actors , director etc; there is nothing like the experience of watching it on the big screen rather than sitting at home and watching it on a DVD...

I last watched a movie on big screen in '96, Ham aapke hain Koun- That was only movie my daughter saw before marriage in a cinema hall.

Sunil uncle,par big screen ka matlab kuch aur hi honda hai...Tussi vakh ke dehko...DVD phul jao ge.....
AAj kal de Multiplex acche ho gaye hai... Those who have money,the enjoy like a king.

I am not saying every Picture should be Watched in Threatre,but some coule be watched.

One of the most impressive I watched was a pana vision film release of 'The Ten Commandments 'ages ago..But the grandeur and the impact remains ever green. The crowds went mad when the Sea opened . Another great film was Sholay..

Yes The Ten Commandments, I can never forget the experience of watching this grand movie on a big screen. We had an open air theatre exclusively meant for Air Force personnel and their families, and every friday there used to be a special movie shown mainly for children. This movie and others worth watching on a big screen are Ben-hur and The Guns of Navarone, especially the chariot race in the Ben-Hur. An amazingly great experience!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

These all are all-time great movies, which I saw long back. I stopped going to cinema hall only after 96, while I was too busy with my official assignments.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If the movie is good with a great story line, good actors , director etc; there is nothing like the experience of watching it on the big screen rather than sitting at home and watching it on a DVD...

I last watched a movie on big screen in '96, Ham aapke hain Koun- That was only movie my daughter saw before marriage in a cinema hall.

Sunil uncle,par big screen ka matlab kuch aur hi honda hai...Tussi vakh ke dehko...DVD phul jao ge.....
AAj kal de Multiplex acche ho gaye hai... Those who have money,the enjoy like a king.

I am not saying every Picture should be Watched in Threatre,but some coule be watched.

One of the most impressive I watched was a pana vision film release of 'The Ten Commandments 'ages ago..But the grandeur and the impact remains ever green. The crowds went mad when the Sea opened . Another great film was Sholay..

Yes The Ten Commandments, I can never forget the experience of watching this grand movie on a big screen. We had an open air theatre exclusively meant for Air Force personnel and their families, and every friday there used to be a special movie shown mainly for children. This movie and others worth watching on a big screen are Ben-hur and The Guns of Navarone, especially the chariot race in the Ben-Hur. An amazingly great experience!

Yes kalyani, those were marvelous films - Cleopatra was another magnificent film also Meckanna's Gold , sound of Music and all the color hollywood films of the sixties and the seventies , unforgettable !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes kalyani, those were marvelous films - Cleopatra was another magnificent film also Meckanna's Gold , sound of Music and all the color hollywood films of the sixties and the seventies , unforgettable !

yes you are right usha, Cleopatra and meckanna's gold are also one of my favorite movies. I like these movies but, i didnt get any chance to watch these movies in big screens. :( :( :(

Vinu
Lets hope that there would be a revival of old films like there used to be at one time, we used to have old film festivals in theater when old hollywood and Hindi films would be screened for a week..and different films each day ! Not anymore though..

Lets hope that there would be a revival of old films like there used to be at one time, we used to have old film festivals in theater when old hollywood and Hindi films would be screened for a week..and different films each day ! Not anymore though..

Nowadays its really rare to see such movies on big screens. :(

Vinu

Nowadays its really rare to see such movies on big screens. :(

Unless of course you buy a huge LCD Television :) , but the pleasure of being one of the crowd would be missing , right ?

That's for sure... It is always good to see movies in big screen.. Even average movies feels good.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.