Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is true that the experience of watching movies on big screen is always good but now-a-days the movies are not so interesting to be watched on big screen and the fare is also unbearable in some theaters.
If the movie is good with a great story line, good actors , director etc; there is nothing like the experience of watching it on the big screen rather than sitting at home and watching it on a DVD...

Watching movies on a big screen is really amazing.It give me a feeling of real life story.In front of the big screen it indicate that we are in front of all other actor..................................

Now with the 3D effect it is quite exciting to watch action movies since the effect is really thrilling..I saw the first of The Hobbit series which was a great watch and am sure we will not get to have the same experience while watching on the TV...

For me Movie viewing and Theaters are synonyms. I have seen all other genres including Multiplexes as some one here said. No.... Cinema in theaters amidst wolf whistles and the competitive full throated howling of "Pakoda and Soda." is the only cinema viewing.

:laugh: I agree that the good old day cinema halls , long ques outside the hall and people especially the front benchers showing their appreciation of a song or popular dialogue was something else...

Exactly Usha ji. you picked the central point of my comment...

@ Rajani K - It is true that the experience of watching movies on big screen is always good but now-a-days the movies are not so interesting to be watched on big screen and the fare is also unbearable in some theaters.

Manya Shree Rambubuji those days of cinema watching are gone forever :) ....

@ Rajani - I agree one will not want to waste such a lot of money on watching some rubbish that is being churned out now.I too watch only films that I know about like a James Bond film or recommended by others...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Old is gold but some new movies are coming good. Paresh Rowal is a great actor. and comedian.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Paresh Rawal is an excellent actor like the late Utpal dutt was ! I remember a film made in the eighties by Hrishikesh Mukherji called Shaukeen whih had Ashok Kumar,Utpal Dutt and A.K.Hangal as 3 lecherous old men out to have some fun in Goa...It was really a great comedy...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Paresh Rawal is an excellent actor like the late Utpal dutt was ! I remember a film made in the eighties by Hrishikesh Mukherji called Shaukeen whih had Ashok Kumar,Utpal Dutt and A.K.Hangal as 3 lecherous old men out to have some fun in Goa...It was really a great comedy...

You are right ,there are many memorable films in bengali of Late Utpal Datta and he was a great actor.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.