Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Instead of going hall i love to see at home and I like only comedy movies.Recently chupke chupke I have seen.Nice very nice.

Yes Chupke chupke was really nice ! Both Dharmendra and Amitabh bachan have done a great job...one of Hrishikesh Mukerjis bbest films ever ..

current chupke chupke by sahid and kareene is also good.

Oh ! :ohmy: I have never heard of it ...I was talking about the classic comedy of the seventies , which is still talked about for its performances ...

The classic Chupke Chupke is unbeatable with great perfomances by Dharmendra, Amitabh and Sharmila!

The one that Ram is talking about is Chupke Chupke Se and it is also hilarious, but the old one is far better!

OK , :) I must watch the new one as well if it is good.I hardly ever watch any new hindi movies these days ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Instead of going hall i love to see at home and I like only comedy movies.Recently chupke chupke I have seen.Nice very nice.

Yes Chupke chupke was really nice ! Both Dharmendra and Amitabh bachan have done a great job...one of Hrishikesh Mukerjis bbest films ever ..

Oh ! :ohmy: I have never heard of it ...I was talking about the classic comedy of the seventies , which is still talked about for its performances ...

The classic Chupke Chupke is unbeatable with great perfomances by Dharmendra, Amitabh and Sharmila!

The one that Ram is talking about is Chupke Chupke Se and it is also hilarious, but the old one is far better!

OK , :) I must watch the new one as well if it is good.I hardly ever watch any new hindi movies these days ...

Oh you will enjoy it alright!! Its got all the masala and comedy and great actors like Paresh Rawal, Rajpal Yadav, Shaheed, Kareena etc. etc. Although don't compare it with the older one or you will be disappointed!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh you will enjoy it alright!! Its got all the masala and comedy and great actors like Paresh Rawal, Rajpal Yadav, Shaheed, Kareena etc. etc. Although don't compare it with the older one or you will be disappointed!

Paresh Rawal and Rajpal Yadav are great comedians ...I have seen an older film where they really stand out ...There is no point in comparing the new films to the older one...of course there are a few good films being made even now, I watched Zindagi na milegi dobara last year , and it was very good !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Paresh Rawal and Rajpal Yadav are great comedians ...I have seen an older film where they really stand out ...There is no point in comparing the new films to the older one...of course there are a few good films being made even now, I watched Zindagi na milegi dobara last year , and it was very good !

Yes, I liked Zindagi Na MIlegi Dobara too! It was beautifully made with good performances and lovely music!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

It's the remake of a Malayalam hit movie....."Punjabi House".
I am saying about Kareena - Shahid film

Meera sandhu

It's the remake of a Malayalam hit movie....."Punjabi House".
I am saying about Kareena - Shahid film

I think a lot of South Indian films are being remade into Hindi films these days , you get to hear about Tamil and Telugu film remakes all the time...

If the movie is good with a great story line, good actors , director etc; there is nothing like the experience of watching it on the big screen rather than sitting at home and watching it on a DVD...

Watching movies on a big screen is really amazing.It give me a feeling of real life story.In front of the big screen it indicate that we are in front of all other actor..................................

Now with the 3D effect it is quite exciting to watch action movies since the effect is really thrilling..I saw the first of The Hobbit series which was a great watch and am sure we will not get to have the same experience while watching on the TV...

If the movie is good with a great story line, good actors , director etc; there is nothing like the experience of watching it on the big screen rather than sitting at home and watching it on a DVD...

Watching movies on a big screen is really amazing.It give me a feeling of real life story.In front of the big screen it indicate that we are in front of all other actor..................................

Now with the 3D effect it is quite exciting to watch action movies since the effect is really thrilling..I saw the first of The Hobbit series which was a great watch and am sure we will not get to have the same experience while watching on the TV...

For me Movie viewing and Theaters are synonyms. I have seen all other genres including Multiplexes as some one here said. No.... Cinema in theaters amidst wolf whistles and the competitive full throated howling of "Pakoda and Soda." is the only cinema viewing.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

For me Movie viewing and Theaters are synonyms. I have seen all other genres including Multiplexes as some one here said. No.... Cinema in theaters amidst wolf whistles and the competitive full throated howling of "Pakoda and Soda." is the only cinema viewing.

:laugh: I agree that the good old day cinema halls , long ques outside the hall and people especially the front benchers showing their appreciation of a song or popular dialogue was something else...

:laugh: I agree that the good old day cinema halls , long ques outside the hall and people especially the front benchers showing their appreciation of a song or popular dialogue was something else...

Exactly Usha ji. you picked the central point of my comment.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.