Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In my town there is only one house, where the this peahen is seen. But as there are seen very rarely, i like peahen as well.

See my posted pictures. They are taken from the back side of my present residence. So much greenery attracts them from the rubber estate, just a few distance away. :) :)

Is it really taken from back side of your house?? Wow!! you are LUCKY!!! to be able to see so much lovely greenery and free peahens around!! :)

The person, who has peahens, in our town, takes so much care, that they allow them to come out very rarely.

Want to make each day Accountable

In my town there is only one house, where the this peahen is seen. But as there are seen very rarely, i like peahen as well.

See my posted pictures. They are taken from the back side of my present residence. So much greenery attracts them from the rubber estate, just a few distance away. :) :)

Is it really taken from back side of your house?? Wow!! you are LUCKY!!! to be able to see so much lovely greenery and free peahens around!! :)

The person, who has peahens, in our town, takes so much care, that they allow them to come out very rarely.

Both peahens and peacocks.....
You will be very surprised to know they come in groups of 5-6 and sit on our terrace.....boundary wall etc while previous family was living here..... I have not seen that scenery except once, a peahen flying over the top of my head :woohoo: :woohoo: . But 2 months before, (now our terrace is covered with sheets), we heard a big sound on its roof and could see 2 peahens landing from our sheeted roof to the next green field.
I have seen peahens flying from one coconut tree to other. They like coconut juice very much :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: . It's true, am not joking. But I have never seen any peacock flying. Can it fly with its feathers??? I doubt so. :unsure: :evil: :whistle:

Meera sandhu

Peacocks also......
But now, they have made a badminton court cleaning the green grass land in the back side of our house. So, they are seen very rare now :( :( :(

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8158]}
Backside of our home is like a deep valley....
hoping you remember my first profile picture of setting sun.

Meera sandhu
Sandhya... That place is looking quite good..

Here, I only can see buildings when I come out from my house... lol
sun.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
sun1.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
sun2.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
sun3.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
sun4.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
sun5.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Then...enjoy this beautiful sandhya :P :P :P

Now am not getting that profile picture..yet found some nice ones

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8159]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8160]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8161]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8162]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8163]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 8164]}

Meera sandhu
Wow.. Place is looking really beautiful.. You are lucky that you are living in such cool place.

Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Wow.. Place is looking really beautiful.. You are lucky that you are living in such cool place.

Yet summer is also severe here :huh: :huh: :huh:

Now, climate is very pleasant......
Very soon, paddy fields will be filled with water......very beautiful to see.

Meera sandhu
Great.. Even its rainy here, we can only see those beautiful buildings..

Summer must be severe, but not as bad like here.

This is quite common as women is more beautiful than men. Can you say answer for this you cannot. As this is a nature.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

It is in nature as Kalyani and Gulshan ji has mentioned.

One aspect of animals is mating- the males display their might and superiority to woo a female so that they can bear their offspring.

Often males fight over a female.so also in the case of humans (courtesy: films)

Swetha Shenoy
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.