Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Any thing that is colorful would look more beautiful. That is a fact.

I think both Male and female looks good.

Want to make each day Accountable

I go to my village once in a six month and there i do see them but now the villages also getting converted in to towns as they adopt for life style more than of their own.

In hyderabad near KBR park also we can see peacocks. They will come to the mountain near that park daily. There will be min of 10 peacocks.

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

When the rainy season was about to start, i saw many peacocks in the villages.As during that time, i visited many villages.

Want to make each day Accountable

When the rainy season was about to start, i saw many peacocks in the villages.As during that time, i visited many villages.

Yes they can be seen more often in raining season.I see many peacocks dancing in rain in village.It looks nice to see them dancing. :)

Yes they can be seen more often in raining season.I see many peacocks dancing in rain in village.It looks nice to see them dancing. :)

But they never go out if it's summer...also before noon. Either mornings or evenings

Meera sandhu

But they never go out if it's summer...also before noon. Either mornings or evenings

They don't like summer.They get happy when it rains.Can often fid them dancing after rain. :laugh:
There is a small village near Pune where there are hundreds of peacocks, the villagers take care of them very well and the birds are very comfortable living around the humans as well. They are as comfortable as domestic animals in this village. There is a very strict and severe punishment to those who harm the peacocks in any way, and the villagers are also very possessive of them!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There is a small village near Pune where there are hundreds of peacocks, the villagers take care of them very well and the birds are very comfortable living around the humans as well. They are as comfortable as domestic animals in this village. There is a very strict and severe punishment to those who harm the peacocks in any way, and the villagers are also very possessive of them!

In order to protect it government has kept a severe punishment for those who kill peacocks and being a national bird it is necessary to take such step. :blink:
Here, in a home.... a peacock is living with hens and is not afraid of human beings, even if we go near it and is often seen at road side.
Actually, some how, a peacock was hatch out of a set of chicks and its mother took care of this little peacock too. So, it mingled with chicks and hens very well from its young age and never left them till now and is living along with them for more than 2 years or so. Now, it's grown up and is very beautiful too.....
I have only heard about it, not seen yet.

Meera sandhu

In order to protect it government has kept a severe punishment for those who kill peacocks and being a national bird it is necessary to take such step. :blink:

Actually sanjeev there is no involvement of govt here at all. It is all due to the initiative of the local residents there. The place is called Morachi Chincholi and if such initiative is taken by all residents, a lot can be done to save environment and indigenous flora and fauna, without depending on the government.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.