Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hmm a difficult task for me to describe myself in one word... :huh: thinking.... :huh: :blink:
Very interesting and difficult post @ Asha :lol:

Try try you can do it :laugh: :laugh:

Live in the present :)
Hmmm..."Baghban" like in the movie we are four brothers but not like they were in the movie. :woohoo: :woohoo:

:laugh: That is so good you are not like those brothers :angry:

By the way I forgot to describe myself :P for me the apt movie name would be "Nach le"...just because I love dancing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cinematic or classical

@Rajani..
Am also thinking now to find a suitable film title for you

Shall I select some horrible daring 'Night' titles......from any 'Bhooth' films for you?

What about Darna mana hai and Bhoot :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No problem!!! But i hope Boddunan wont ban me for creating horror atmosphere here...

:evil: :evil: :blush: :sick: :P :)

Don't do that you might get scary dreams in the night today :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry:

By the way I forgot to describe myself :P for me the apt movie name would be "Nach le"...just because I love dancing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cinematic or classical

@Rajani..

Shall I select some horrible daring 'Night' titles......from any 'Bhooth' films for you?

What about Darna mana hai and Bhoot :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

No problem!!! But i hope Boddunan wont ban me for creating horror atmosphere here...

Don't do that you might get scary dreams in the night today :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :angry:

Now my idea is about a horror dance at night!!!
What do you both people feel now...Asha and rajani? ;)

Meera sandhu

Cinematic or classical

@Rajani..

I am not in then anybody can do a horror dance by the way it will just require one to open up your hair and then jump like an idiot :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Cinematic or classical

@Rajani..

I am not in then anybody can do a horror dance by the way it will just require one to open up your hair and then jump like an idiot :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i have a good animated gif to add to this situation.
But what to do, 'Add file' is not active now :huh: :huh: :huh:

Meera sandhu

Cinematic or classical

@Rajani..

Don't scare me by saying its yours :laugh: :laugh:

Cinematic or classical

@Rajani..

No she never undertakes any impossible task in hand.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Cinematic or classical

@Rajani..

No no...
I will add that one, when we are able to add files

Meera sandhu

Cinematic or classical

@Rajani..

No no...
I will add that one, when we are able to add files

Give her a link if you have that dancing pose in your mind- that works.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.