Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If I describe Bodduan in 1 word, the most apt movie name would be "Swapna koodu"........
It means Dream cage.

What do you think friends? It's really a dream cage from which no one can escape. Isn't it?

yes that one is good and I am not able to keep myself off the site much :laugh: :laugh:

I think no other film title can describe this site better :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Seeing the warmth of the members here, what about the title "Hum Sath Sath Hain".. :cheer: :cheer:

LOL :laugh: ...thats funny ! but of course why ever not ? :P

:laugh: :laugh: Andaz apna apna :laugh: :laugh:

Live in the present :)
I am not getting idea to tell which film refer me. So if request any of the boddunan friend give reply about me here.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I am not getting idea to tell which film refer me. So if request any of the boddunan friend give reply about me here.

Junglee...bathamesh....Jaanwar....Pagla kahi ka :woohoo: :woohoo: :P :P :P

Enough? :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Meera sandhu

Is pagal kahin ka a movie ? really ? :laugh: :laugh: This post is in way is helping my cinema knowledge then :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

Is pagal kahin ka a movie ? really ? :laugh: :laugh: This post is in way is helping my cinema knowledge then :laugh: :laugh: :lol:

yes, all are Shammiji's movies.
Tum mujhe yoon bhula na paavoge.........hoping you know that song from that movie :)

Meera sandhu

Sharmili,Chalti ka naam gari,Paglu etc. etc.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in

Sharmili,Chalti ka naam gari,Paglu etc. etc.

how Chalthi ka naam gaadi and paglu???? :blink:

Meera sandhu
Quite interesting names coming up for you sarala :P :laugh: :laugh:

Quite interesting names coming up for you sarala :P :laugh: :laugh:

she is going to kill me seeing my opinion about her :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Meera sandhu
I have not permitted or authorized any one to make a movie using my name. :P

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.