Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Wait wait!!!!

I will upload that gif once errors are corrected :cheer:

Meera sandhu
If I describe Bodduan in 1 word, the most apt movie name would be "Swapna koodu"........
It means Dream cage.

What do you think friends? It's really a dream cage from which no one can escape. Isn't it?

Meera sandhu
If I describe Bodduan in 1 word, the most apt movie name would be "Swapna koodu"........
It means Dream cage.

What do you think friends? It's really a dream cage from which no one can escape. Isn't it?

yes that one is good and I am not able to keep myself off the site much :laugh: :laugh:

Live in the present :)
It means Dream cage.

yes that one is good and I am not able to keep myself off the site much :laugh: :laugh:

I think no other film title can describe this site better :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
No such movie released which reflect my name.

Sharmistha Banerjee
It means Dream cage.

I think no other film title can describe this site better :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Seeing the warmth of the members here, what about the title "Hum Sath Sath Hain".. :cheer: :cheer:

It might not be your name but whatever that suits your character or maybe your life. Anything!

It means Dream cage.

Seeing the warmth of the members here, what about the title "Hum Sath Sath Hain".. :cheer: :cheer:

LOL :laugh: ...thats funny ! but of course why ever not ? :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

It might not be your name but whatever that suits your character or maybe your life. Anything!

What about Sharmilee....

Are you a Sharmilee ...sharmishta? :P

Meera sandhu
It means Dream cage.

But after some days, don't ask 'Hum aapke hain kaun' :dry: :ohmy: :huh: :huh: :S :S

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.