The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: I am planning a coal agency!!

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k
    If decision is already made, why are you asking we people? :cheer:
    Just listen to your heart and proceed........put cotton on your ears....because we people may advise you....

No, no you are welcome to suggest me som thing better than coal otherwise I shall have to pick one of these tried and tested jobs. :evil: :evil: :evil: Come on make it fast, I shall give 5% to the one who suggests right one for me. :laugh: :laugh:

What about beverages in Kerala?
    You didn't answer it :angry:

That is too small a job for my standard. You gotta see boozers in Punjab. 1 Patiyala peg is enough for a malayali for whole of his evening where as Punjabi starts with that. :evil: :evil:

Perhaps you won't get license here :laugh: :laugh:

here, quantity is more required than quality :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
    So, you can easily serve people a lot by adding water.
    Giving you simple tips for your business ;)

Suggest some thing big, I am jealous of those earning big without doing much but scams, Do we need licences to do a Ghotala. I am interested to do some thing like Harshad Mehta. :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

I think you don't want to become rich instead want to experience living in jail. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

All big rich are living in jail these days and rest of them are ready to go. That is status of symbol buddy. wanna come? :evil: :evil:

May be that is the reason I don't want to be rich by adopting shortcuts. :P

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k
    Just listen to your heart and proceed........put cotton on your ears....because we people may advise you....

No, no you are welcome to suggest me som thing better than coal otherwise I shall have to pick one of these tried and tested jobs. :evil: :evil: :evil: Come on make it fast, I shall give 5% to the one who suggests right one for me. :laugh: :laugh:

That is too small a job for my standard. You gotta see boozers in Punjab. 1 Patiyala peg is enough for a malayali for whole of his evening where as Punjabi starts with that. :evil: :evil:

Suggest some thing big, I am jealous of those earning big without doing much but scams, Do we need licences to do a Ghotala. I am interested to do some thing like Harshad Mehta. :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

I think you don't want to become rich instead want to experience living in jail. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

All big rich are living in jail these days and rest of them are ready to go. That is status of symbol buddy. wanna come? :evil: :evil:

Huh, you will always remain the same 9 to 6 worker of a private company :evil: think big ma if you want to be real part of this country. No one asks people like you. I shall be famous one day soon. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k

Huh, you will always remain the same 9 to 6 worker of a private company :evil: think big ma if you want to be real part of this country. No one asks people like you. I shall be famous one day soon. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am happy with it I don't want to be famous at all. :evil:

I wish you could be famous soon. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k

I am happy with it I don't want to be famous at all. :evil:

I wish you could be famous soon. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

okay come to meet me soon in Tihar, you can see me in the company of all biggies there. :laugh: :laugh:

by » 9 years ago

Sanjeev Gupta
    Emperor
    222 12.3k 79.1k
    How are you so sure that you will be kept in Tihar? :laugh:

But I have seen many of the biggies are given luxuries there which even they don't get at their homes. :evil:

by » 9 years ago

Kalyani Nandurkar
    Editor & Super Moderator
    258 14.6k 108.2k

But I have seen many of the biggies are given luxuries there which even they don't get at their homes. :evil:

Sanjeev, that is exactly the point, Tihar is the ultimate super-duper luxurious destination for many rich and the famous. Sunil wants to join their ranks probably!! :woohoo: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
    - W. C. Fields :)

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k

Sanjeev, that is exactly the point, Tihar is the ultimate super-duper luxurious destination for many rich and the famous. Sunil wants to join their ranks probably!! :woohoo: :laugh:

Shhhhhh, there are so many who are willing to grab the coal blocks open for re-allotment. I wanna put my bid ahead of them. I am sure, I would make billions selling my allotment letter itself.. :evil: :evil: :laugh:

by » 9 years ago

usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

LOL, I am sure they have different categories of luxury suites there for all the VIPs and VVIPs, some of whom have a permanent residence there ... :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 9 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.2k

LOL, I am sure they have different categories of luxury suites there for all the VIPs and VVIPs, some of whom have a permanent residence there ... :P

I would prefer to have a lesser luxurious one, provided they allow me to go and come at my will. :laugh: :laugh:

by » 9 years ago

Sandhya Rani
    Basileus
    654 20.8k 133.1k

I would prefer to have a lesser luxurious one, provided they allow me to go and come at my will. :laugh: :laugh:

Then....your problem is solved Sunil
    Join politics.....but never choose opposition party........ :S :S :S

Meera sandhu

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

IS CRISTIANO A BETTER PLAYER THAN MESSI ?

IS CRISTIANO A BETTER PLAYER THAN MESSI ?????? Sy Yes on No
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 2 answer(s).
/polls/sports-and-games/6085-is-cristiano-a-better-player-than-messi-.json?task=poll.vote
radio
[{"id":"20982","title":"Yes","votes":"61","type":"x","order":"0","pct":55.45,"resources":[]},{"id":"20983","title":"No","votes":"49","type":"x","order":"0","pct":44.55,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200
Senthil kumar P
1 points
shalinisharma
1 points