The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If decision is already made, why are you asking we people? :cheer:
Just listen to your heart and proceed........put cotton on your ears....because we people may advise you....

No, no you are welcome to suggest me som thing better than coal otherwise I shall have to pick one of these tried and tested jobs. :evil: :evil: :evil: Come on make it fast, I shall give 5% to the one who suggests right one for me. :laugh: :laugh:

What about beverages in Kerala?
You didn't answer it :angry:

That is too small a job for my standard. You gotta see boozers in Punjab. 1 Patiyala peg is enough for a malayali for whole of his evening where as Punjabi starts with that. :evil: :evil:

Perhaps you won't get license here :laugh: :laugh:

here, quantity is more required than quality :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
So, you can easily serve people a lot by adding water.
Giving you simple tips for your business ;)

Suggest some thing big, I am jealous of those earning big without doing much but scams, Do we need licences to do a Ghotala. I am interested to do some thing like Harshad Mehta. :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

I think you don't want to become rich instead want to experience living in jail. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

All big rich are living in jail these days and rest of them are ready to go. That is status of symbol buddy. wanna come? :evil: :evil:

May be that is the reason I don't want to be rich by adopting shortcuts. :P
Just listen to your heart and proceed........put cotton on your ears....because we people may advise you....

No, no you are welcome to suggest me som thing better than coal otherwise I shall have to pick one of these tried and tested jobs. :evil: :evil: :evil: Come on make it fast, I shall give 5% to the one who suggests right one for me. :laugh: :laugh:

That is too small a job for my standard. You gotta see boozers in Punjab. 1 Patiyala peg is enough for a malayali for whole of his evening where as Punjabi starts with that. :evil: :evil:

Suggest some thing big, I am jealous of those earning big without doing much but scams, Do we need licences to do a Ghotala. I am interested to do some thing like Harshad Mehta. :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

I think you don't want to become rich instead want to experience living in jail. :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

All big rich are living in jail these days and rest of them are ready to go. That is status of symbol buddy. wanna come? :evil: :evil:

Huh, you will always remain the same 9 to 6 worker of a private company :evil: think big ma if you want to be real part of this country. No one asks people like you. I shall be famous one day soon. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Huh, you will always remain the same 9 to 6 worker of a private company :evil: think big ma if you want to be real part of this country. No one asks people like you. I shall be famous one day soon. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am happy with it I don't want to be famous at all. :evil:

I wish you could be famous soon. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I am happy with it I don't want to be famous at all. :evil:

I wish you could be famous soon. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

okay come to meet me soon in Tihar, you can see me in the company of all biggies there. :laugh: :laugh:

How are you so sure that you will be kept in Tihar? :laugh:

But I have seen many of the biggies are given luxuries there which even they don't get at their homes. :evil:

But I have seen many of the biggies are given luxuries there which even they don't get at their homes. :evil:

Sanjeev, that is exactly the point, Tihar is the ultimate super-duper luxurious destination for many rich and the famous. Sunil wants to join their ranks probably!! :woohoo: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sanjeev, that is exactly the point, Tihar is the ultimate super-duper luxurious destination for many rich and the famous. Sunil wants to join their ranks probably!! :woohoo: :laugh:

Shhhhhh, there are so many who are willing to grab the coal blocks open for re-allotment. I wanna put my bid ahead of them. I am sure, I would make billions selling my allotment letter itself.. :evil: :evil: :laugh:

LOL, I am sure they have different categories of luxury suites there for all the VIPs and VVIPs, some of whom have a permanent residence there ... :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

LOL, I am sure they have different categories of luxury suites there for all the VIPs and VVIPs, some of whom have a permanent residence there ... :P

I would prefer to have a lesser luxurious one, provided they allow me to go and come at my will. :laugh: :laugh:

I would prefer to have a lesser luxurious one, provided they allow me to go and come at my will. :laugh: :laugh:

Then....your problem is solved Sunil
Join politics.....but never choose opposition party........ :S :S :S

Meera sandhu
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.