The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
How are you so sure that you will be kept in Tihar? :laugh:

But I have seen many of the biggies are given luxuries there which even they don't get at their homes. :evil:

Sanjeev, that is exactly the point, Tihar is the ultimate super-duper luxurious destination for many rich and the famous. Sunil wants to join their ranks probably!! :woohoo: :laugh:

LOL, I am sure they have different categories of luxury suites there for all the VIPs and VVIPs, some of whom have a permanent residence there ... :P

I would prefer to have a lesser luxurious one, provided they allow me to go and come at my will. :laugh: :laugh:

Then....your problem is solved Sunil
Join politics.....but never choose opposition party........ :S :S :S

You are wrong again, you see this is kind of musical chair for parties, this is artificial fight in between parties but they are all same when it comes to taking undue advantages. Joining power politics is all that matters money comes for both, power or apposition.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But I have seen many of the biggies are given luxuries there which even they don't get at their homes. :evil:

Sanjeev, that is exactly the point, Tihar is the ultimate super-duper luxurious destination for many rich and the famous. Sunil wants to join their ranks probably!! :woohoo: :laugh:

Shhhhhh, there are so many who are willing to grab the coal blocks open for re-allotment. I wanna put my bid ahead of them. I am sure, I would make billions selling my allotment letter itself.. :evil: :evil: :laugh:

Ooops Sorry!! Didn't realize that others would grab it too!!! :evil: :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

LOL, I am sure they have different categories of luxury suites there for all the VIPs and VVIPs, some of whom have a permanent residence there ... :P

Also not to forget the gourmet food they get to eat their, of their own choice!!! :laugh: :lol:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Also not to forget the gourmet food they get to eat their, of their own choice!!! :laugh: :lol:

Food is not that important because they have so much to eat that food is only a necessity to live. I am finding this is my favor. I would prefer to eat bigger items than filling my space with food only, that is for common people. Think big if you wanna be big. :laugh: :laugh:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I would prefer to have a lesser luxurious one, provided they allow me to go and come at my will. :laugh: :laugh:

These days it is the independents that call the shots and get the price they demand and they can do it as many times as they want, make and break governments...Just imagine the kind of clout and power they have in their hands :unsure: :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

These days it is the independents that call the shots and get the price they demand and they can do it as many times as they want, make and break governments...Just imagine the kind of clout and power they have in their hands :unsure: :huh:

Yes they allow few of the VIPS to go and come by their own wish. You need to be a big politician for it.Hope you are planning to do that otherwise you will be deprive of some good experiences of Tihar Jail. :woohoo:
This was a good satirical thread. Members have given all their views. Ir us felt that now is the stage to close the topic for further discussion. Hence the thread is locked.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.