The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Sanjeev discuss the benefits of this site and tell about some success of members like Sandhya and you.

Me I am not at all successful here :evil: may I should tell success story of Sandhya Rani hope they will become active then. :laugh:

If they write good articles then they may earn a good amount.
You are also successful yaar now-It can be said,

May be they are not good in writing articles that's the reason they are not getting active on this site I would surely try to persuade them and try them to drink water as I don't think it would be wise full if you take a horse to the river and take it back without having water. :laugh:

i have already told you naa...
Buy a good rope. Sarala will buy it for you from that waterfall ;)

then tie him and ask him to drink water. if he doesn't obey you, push him from the top of that waterfall :evil: :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo:

how is my idea......am sure you will say, what an idea Sandhyaji ;) ;)

Hmm.. not a good idea tying with rope is OK but pushing them in waterfall is not good think something else. :laugh:

we can just threaten him.....he will agree
afterall, who exists in this world without fear of death :laugh: :laugh:
It's just our trick :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
I also refered 14 members but no one are active, I explained all benefits and my achievement in this site. But people are very much lazy, they just want money without effort

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

It depends that whom we refer they must have interest in all these.Sometime it makes us sad that whom we refer they just don't take any interest.

Sharmistha Banerjee
I also have two referrals but they always remain inactive here. It is very disappointing.
I can this is case in most of the programOne should not expect that once somebody signed under you will start working immeditedly. Some may start but other may take time to start working on certain site.
I can this is case in most of the programOne should not expect that once somebody signed under you will start working immeditedly. Some may start but other may take time to start working on certain site.

That's right Hari we should not expect from others to do benefits for us,its us only who can make our self benefited. I know its not easy to get active referrals one has to have good luck for getting them. :)

That's right Hari we should not expect from others to do benefits for us,its us only who can make our self benefited. I know its not easy to get active referrals one has to have good luck for getting them. :)

I can see you have turned so philosopher like here. Yes SJ, Karma kiye ja One day you will see that you'r getting fully benefited. ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I can see you have turned so philosopher like here. Yes SJ, Karma kiye ja One day you will see that you'r getting fully benefited. ;)

Hmmm..OK. :)

You mean to say I should keep on making referrals. :blink:
We can refer anyone to boddunan or any websites. Taking part depends on their own interest. We can explain the features of the website and the benefits they will get by taking part. That's what we can do.

Hmmm..OK. :)

You mean to say I should keep on making referrals. :blink:

Yes sir that's what I mean, when I see my refs doing rounds allover the site within my sight i feel very happy.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.