The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I can this is case in most of the programOne should not expect that once somebody signed under you will start working immeditedly. Some may start but other may take time to start working on certain site.

It may be true. After some dayys they may be active.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
If you want to get referals then you have to promote your refer link in different social media sites.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

I can this is case in most of the programOne should not expect that once somebody signed under you will start working immeditedly. Some may start but other may take time to start working on certain site.

That's right Hari we should not expect from others to do benefits for us,its us only who can make our self benefited. I know its not easy to get active referrals one has to have good luck for getting them. :)

I can see you have turned so philosopher like here. Yes SJ, Karma kiye ja One day you will see that you'r getting fully benefited. ;)

Hmmm..OK. :)

You mean to say I should keep on making referrals. :blink:

Yes sir that's what I mean, when I see my refs doing rounds allover the site within my sight i feel very happy.

And you should even I would also love to have that sort of referral. :laugh:

I wish if you could be my referral..hehehe.. :laugh:
I myself a referal of rajani. bu I could not get active referals.

I myself a referal of rajani. bu I could not get active referals.

Try as trying is the key to success. There are many people who like to earn online money but they don't know how and from where to earn. I still try it though I know its not easy to get active referrals. :)
SJ, Earning online is very easy. Just we need to do hard work, we need know some perfect skill, we should have broadband internet connection and should know how to utilize the time.

SJ, Earning online is very easy. Just we need to do hard work, we need know some perfect skill, we should have broadband internet connection and should know how to utilize the time.

With my little experience of online sites I think its not an easy task and one may not get that much earning with them the amount of hard work he/she put on to the sites. May people need to have some specialized skills to earn better online. :)
Earning much money online at over night or in less duration is very difficult. If you want to earn online more money then it takes alot of time. For example take blogging. At first you wont get single rupee for 6 months. But after working on it you apply for affiliate programming then your account starts crediting, when you reach the threshold then only you will get paid. So after alot of hard work only you will get the fruit.

You may take a horse to water but cannot make him drink water. It is easier to refer some friends to Boddunan but you cannot constantly persuade him. Hence, while referring, you should be aware of your friends's actual interest in reading and writing and time available to him.

I agree with that, one can only show them the way , after that it depends entirely on them as to how comfortable they are and want to stay on...I have realised that you can never depend on referrals, just do what you have to do and if some of them do work , it is an added bonus...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Earning much money online at over night or in less duration is very difficult. If you want to earn online more money then it takes alot of time. For example take blogging. At first you wont get single rupee for 6 months. But after working on it you apply for affiliate programming then your account starts crediting, when you reach the threshold then only you will get paid. So after alot of hard work only you will get the fruit.

That's what I said in comparison of offline job you need to do more hard work for same amount of money. Moreover one need to have good blogs to get approval from adsense its not that easy these days to earn from blogs. :blink:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.