The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Friends have you seen carefully the suit worn by Big B. Isn't it very nicely designed? All suits are different and unique. He has one of the best fashion designer to dress his suit.
KBC changed many peoples life and before the context start playing they show some clips which inspires people

KBC has given stress on social development and welfare of the people. This is also one of the reasons behind its publicity more than any other TV shows. The first day of KBC has flopped the TRP of many TV shows.
KBC changed many peoples life and before the context start playing they show some clips which inspires people

KBC has given stress on social development and welfare of the people. This is also one of the reasons behind its publicity more than any other TV shows. The first day of KBC has flopped the TRP of many TV shows.

I think its a good Show, which gives enough Money to people. It gives publicity to the Rural town. Small clips, give us a lesson to learn.

Want to make each day Accountable

KBC -6 is coming now with all time hoster Amitabh Bacchan . I like it and this is very useful to all ,so we see it alltogether.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
KBC -6 is coming now with all time hoster Amitabh Bacchan . I like it and this is very useful to all ,so we see it alltogether.

do you get enough time to watch KBC?
Am not getting as I will be busy in kitchen that time with some chappathi or curry :silly:

Meera sandhu
Hamara beta haina!!! chalti firti alarm He knows every schedule or TV serials.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Hamara beta haina!!! chalti firti alarm He knows every schedule or TV serials.

so, your kids watch KBC. :cheer: :cheer: so nice

Meera sandhu
Many people got impressed by KBC. At the earlier age itself my brother tried to KBC, but they rejected him at first round in phone as he is so small boy .

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

yes. for some extra knowledge gain.
yes. for some extra knowledge gain.

Kumar, a word of advice, it is better to write slightly longer posts because writing only such short posts will not get you any points and also others will really understand what you want to say!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.