The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
yes. for some extra knowledge gain.

Kumar, a word of advice, it is better to write slightly longer posts because writing only such short posts will not get you any points and also others will really understand what you want to say!

@ Ka;yani. deeply thank for suggest

KBC is the best ways of general knowledge behalf of entertainment.
KBC has become a medium to put a Normal person from ground level to top level. I really like this concept, because it is wonderful.

Want to make each day Accountable

I am not seeing because in my house no tv and channel I am planning to buy.

Santosh Kumar Singh

http://experienceofknowledge.blogspot.com/

I watch KBC every episode as mostly my parents watch it and answer the questions. But I like the way of anchoring of Amit ji over there. and his hindi language

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Kumar, a word of advice, it is better to write slightly longer posts because writing only such short posts will not get you any points and also others will really understand what you want to say!

You are most welcome, Kumar!! we want a win-win situation for everyone, don't we!! Hence follow the rules! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

A citizen in India without TV or cable network :blink: :blink:
Really surprising :cheer:

Meera sandhu
Sandhya, people who are away from house living in room may not have table, I think santhosh case is that.

You are most welcome, Kumar!! we want a win-win situation for everyone, don't we!! Hence follow the rules! :)

@ Kalyani, thank you very much .

A citizen in India without TV or cable network :blink: :blink:
Really surprising :cheer:

In many villages still now no cable network and no TV ,If they have TV they have only Doordarshan.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
yes, Ram, You are right. I heard in some village only 2 family have 2 tv's and 3 people get newspaper. so this is not big surprise that santosh have no tv

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.