Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I prefer watching cartoon channels..if there is nothing else to watch.

Some cartoon channels are good. Tom and Jerry gives you good laughing Therapy. The people who are in sorrow mood also get excited and laugh when they see this kind of cartoons.

Tom and Jerry, Motu Patlu..are my favorite...

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

I keep away from all Hindi serials so really do not know much except that they give me a headache if I try to watch them occasionally even for a few minutes! :silly: But I do like to watch a few comedies on Zee Cafe and COmedy Central, and Nat Geo, History etc. and of course cartoons!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I keep away from all Hindi serials so really do not know much except that they give me a headache if I try to watch them occasionally even for a few minutes! :silly: But I do like to watch a few comedies on Zee Cafe and COmedy Central, and Nat Geo, History etc. and of course cartoons!

Ha.haa..it is actually a stark truth..hindi serials do give us headache. I like watching America's funniest home videos..aired on Zee cafe. Highway on my Plate on NDTV Good Times is something I enjoy.

Ha.haa..it is actually a stark truth..hindi serials do give us headache. I like watching America's funniest home videos..aired on Zee cafe. Highway on my Plate on NDTV Good Times is something I enjoy.

I like Highway on my plate too, it is quite good. I also like The Big Bang Theory and Brooklyn Nine Nine on Comedy central.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I like tom and jerry show. It ill never get bored and make me happy. It is my all time favourite show.

I like Highway on my plate too, it is quite good. I also like The Big Bang Theory and Brooklyn Nine Nine on Comedy central.

Yes, Big Bang Theory is good too..but I don't watch it on and off...I enjoy Two and a Half Men.

Yes, Big Bang Theory is good too..but I don't watch it on and off...I enjoy Two and a Half Men.

When it comes to Comedy serials i like Tarak Mehta ka ooltah Chashma.

Yes, even I enjoy Tarak Mehta..but not watching it for some time now...but it is indeed a hilarious show...

Each episode is both refreshing and Novel. In Tarak ......

Each episode is both refreshing and Novel. In Tarak ......

But I remember, we had better comedy shows years ago like Dekh Bhai Dekh....quite entertaining.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.