why india is promoting nude scenes in film???????????why why why

bhuyali saroj

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I am not sure if India is promoting nude scenes in films since our censor rules are still quite ancient and strict , do not permit showing nude scenes in films besides many other things...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

There are many formalities to be fulfilled before the movie is released. If there are vulgar scenes which the censor board feels such movies harm the society, they will be cut or the Movie will not be permitted for showing for the public. Can you come up with an evidence substantiating your claim that India is allowing nude scenes?

Thank you said by: Babu saroj

India is perhaps not as bad as some other countries are. However if one feels the movies are not to their taste, they can avoid going to to them. As far I am concerned I have not visited a cinema hall for last 19 years.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I'm yet to come come across with an Indian movie with nude scenes unless it is a movie like "Kama Sutra". Even such movies are subjected to severe cuts or may be completely banned.

usha manohar wrote:

I am not sure if India is promoting nude scenes in films since our censor rules are still quite ancient and strict , do not permit showing nude scenes in films besides many other things...

In fact they cut scenes even from foreign films which are against the censor board rules and as a result we dont get to see many good serials and films because of this reason.....Nudity is not worse than some of the other suggestive  scenes shown in our films

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Censor Board follows a set of rules of their own. The Censor Board will not see whether whether Nudity is better than suggesive scenes or not its concern. The Movie  Siddhartha enacted by Simi Garewal was subjected to severe cuts where both nudity and suggestive facts are involved. Siddhartha was banned in some territories too in some territories.

In Fact our main problem is double meaning dialogues, language used and gestures.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Even double en-tenders or suggestive gestures are subjected to severe cuts by the Central Censor Board. Such movies are issued A certificate before releasing the Movie.

What is wrong in showing a nude scene if the script demands it. Why prudes dislike the beautiful human body including their own.After perhaps enjoying a nude scene the member is now shouting hoarse? WHY?????????????????. 

Thank you said by: suni51, Kalyani Nandurkar

It depends on the Society. Censor Board will act in accordance to the Indian Society. Siddhartha enacted by Sime Garewalnhas been banned because of frontal nudes .

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.