Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

I have been saying it all along that if civilian government cannot tackle the issue let the army deal We have had enough of this nonsense.  Governments have given them enough freebies so far but if they want a plebiscite based on majority let them have it but are their friends ready to accept the same in rest of the country? 

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

No question of trivialising , Since we know the reason for the curfew and it had to be taken until the anti nationals and seperatists toed the democratic line, which is what happens when there is sedition and anti national activities. The saddest part is the kind of double talk by people like Omar Abdullah, Digvijay Singh and the so called secular people who  probably feel what they have done so far towards messing up the valley is not enough, more needs to be done to destabilise it ..

Things are pretty bad and the army cannot fight a perpetual battle for 20/30 years. Remember the mightiest army in the world the USA lost in Vietnam as the Russians in Afghanistan. The need is a swift action and not a prolonged war of attrition. For this there is no choice but to hand over the state to army and dismiss PDP and BJP government. Things are serious and Modi is not having the strategic picture. Talking rhetoric has no place.

MG, my Pal, here is a layman's doubt. Who will handover the State to the Army and dismiss PDP and BJP Governments in Kashmir ? Is it in the hands of the Government or the President ? Kashmir has an elected Government.

I think if governor suggest president rule, than central government can send it to president with their recommendation  and president can dismiss present government and impose president rule.

anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

No question of trivialising , Since we know the reason for the curfew and it had to be taken until the anti nationals and seperatists toed the democratic line, which is what happens when there is sedition and anti national activities. The saddest part is the kind of double talk by people like Omar Abdullah, Digvijay Singh and the so called secular people who  probably feel what they have done so far towards messing up the valley is not enough, more needs to be done to destabilise it ..

Things are pretty bad and the army cannot fight a perpetual battle for 20/30 years. Remember the mightiest army in the world the USA lost in Vietnam as the Russians in Afghanistan. The need is a swift action and not a prolonged war of attrition. For this there is no choice but to hand over the state to army and dismiss PDP and BJP government. Things are serious and Modi is not having the strategic picture. Talking rhetoric has no place.

MG, my Pal, here is a layman's doubt. Who will handover the State to the Army and dismiss PDP and BJP Governments in Kashmir ? Is it in the hands of the Government or the President ? Kashmir has an elected Government.

I think if governor suggest president rule, than central government can send it to president with their recommendation  and president can dismiss present government and impose president rule.

yes, there is a way out asvpresidents rule can be imposed but who will bell the cat? 

MG Singh wrote:
anil wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
usha manohar wrote:

yes, there is a way out asvpresidents rule can be imposed but who will bell the cat? 

Who is ruling the Country ? If the ruling Party is really serious about ending the Kashmir problem, it has to take the initiative and see that President's rule is imposed.

No ruling party enjoying majority will willingly give away power to enforce President's rule.

There is something positive happening with the promise of jobs for Kashmiri youngsters since unemployment is rampant and the youngsters have too much time on their hands and also poverty makes them get into unlawful and criminal activities. This is an excellent initiative by Modi government..

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/modi-government-naqvi-kashmir-employment-skill-development/1/748370.html

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Definitely. Modi Government is trying its best to solve Kashmir Problem. His initiative to prep 50,000 kashmiri Youths for employment. After training these youths who are mostly school dropouts will be provided with Jobs. So far, earlier governments made only Promises. But Modi succeeded in fulfilling the promises to the Youths.

Alice in wonderland!

Can't imagine rambabu in the role of Alice...confused.png or was that me ???

However, any initiative being taken is to be appreciated than no initiative being taken . Once Kashmiris realise that the present situation is largely their own making, things would change for the better..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Mehbooba as CM has realised the problem has its origin in Pakistan. Her comment that a 15 year old boy going with a stone to an army camp was not going to buy milk is telling. Inititatives are ok but to break the back of militancy remember what gen NE Win said. He said army is there to kill and crush. It's not a picnic. The student movement in Burma was crushed. One cannot run with hare and hunt with the hound. The bullet has to be bitten.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.