Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:

Mehbooba as CM has realised the problem has its origin in Pakistan. Her comment that a 15 year old boy going with a stone to an army camp was not going to buy milk is telling. Inititatives are ok but to break the back of militancy remember what gen NE Win said. He said army is there to kill and crush. It's not a picnic. The student movement in Burma was crushed. One cannot run with hare and hunt with the hound. The bullet has to be bitten.

Mehbooba is in politics for many years. She know better about the devil behind this problem, but she is realiseing it know.

usha manohar wrote:

There is something positive happening with the promise of jobs for Kashmiri youngsters since unemployment is rampant and the youngsters have too much time on their hands and also poverty makes them get into unlawful and criminal activities. This is an excellent initiative by Modi government..

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/modi-government-naqvi-kashmir-employment-skill-development/1/748370.html

Modi government is serious about every problem of country. But leg pulling is problem for him. It is saying is Hindi, Khali Demag Shaitan Ka Ghar. So it is right decision to give work to empty hand.

Kashmir has gone through such cycles many times. Thus this time why it should be different.

Do people really feel that by giving jobs problem will be solved? Then I will die laughing on a bed of nails. People are not aware of the mood in the valley. 

The valley is not whole of J&K. It is time this fact is recognised. It is now opportune time for other areas to exert themselves. Delhi has to support such efforts.

I agree, the state needs to be divided in four parts which will solve problem to great extent. Besides the terrists from across the border will have lesser scope too. Three regions could be opened for residents from other states to live there and buy property that will make a difference as well.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I too feel that the more the state gets assimilated with other parts of the nation better it is for them and for everybody else.. I have a feeling that Modi would look at all options possible !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

usha manohar wrote:

I too feel that the more the state gets assimilated with other parts of the nation better it is for them and for everybody else.. I have a feeling that Modi would look at all options possible !

Yes, but people should be aware taht the state can only be divided after article 370 is removed. ladakh is wanting to be a UT, but the hurdle is 370. Who will bell it?

No one can bell it for a long time to come.

I wish they think of having a vote for national consensus like they had in UK for Brexit..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.