Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Have a look at these Web links

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Pakistan-needles-India-with-invite-for-talks-on-Kashmir/articleshow/53715483.cms

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Army-kills-5-terrorists-in-Kashmir-foils-infiltration-bid/articleshow/53710834.cms

Ever since Home Minister warned Pakistan in SAARCK meet, Regular encounters were taking pklace and Indian Army has been dealing with the Kashmir Terrorists ruthlessly. The second list confirms this fact.

Owing to the stern action by India, Pakistan invited India for talks on Kashmir, which India refused saying, 'From on , there will be Action only, no more dialogues.

Dear friend, do you imply that earlier army was not ruthless? I operated with heli gunship MI-35 and we were merciless. You are missing the trees from the wood. The point is talks with Pak is not important. No great power discusses it's own territory. The important point is ENTIRE valley is awash with green( Pak flags?) no Indian can walk alone in srinagar. The gun of terror rules and after 36 days of curfew situation is not in control. What is Modi doing about it?

It was ruthless. But India was looking towards opinion of the world. India never wanted to portray itself  as the "Aggressor ". Now the situation is different. Let the World think as it likes,India would think only about it's own territory, Kashmir. And Kashmir will not be conceded to Pak.

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

Have a look at these Web links

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Pakistan-needles-India-with-invite-for-talks-on-Kashmir/articleshow/53715483.cms

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Army-kills-5-terrorists-in-Kashmir-foils-infiltration-bid/articleshow/53710834.cms

Ever since Home Minister warned Pakistan in SAARCK meet, Regular encounters were taking pklace and Indian Army has been dealing with the Kashmir Terrorists ruthlessly. The second list confirms this fact.

Owing to the stern action by India, Pakistan invited India for talks on Kashmir, which India refused saying, 'From on , there will be Action only, no more dialogues.

Dear friend, do you imply that earlier army was not ruthless? I operated with heli gunship MI-35 and we were merciless. You are missing the trees from the wood. The point is talks with Pak is not important. No great power discusses it's own territory. The important point is ENTIRE valley is awash with green( Pak flags?) no Indian can walk alone in srinagar. The gun of terror rules and after 36 days of curfew situation is not in control. What is Modi doing about it?

It was ruthless. But India was looking towards opinion of the world. India never wanted to portray itself  as the "Aggressor ". Now the situation is different. Let the World think as it likes,India would think only about it's own territory, Kashmir. And Kashmir will not be conceded to Pak.

You thinkso? the fact is Kashmir is already not part of India and only held by the army. No ITax official dare visit Srinagar no Indian civil servant ventures out,no Indian walks ALONE in kashmir. No law of Indian parliament can be applied to Kashmir till it is approved by Kashmir assembly. No Indian can buy any property in Kashmir. Hundeds of problems and Kashmir is only in name a part of India. Modi has to act, he is completing his 3rd year and failed on all his promses. God save Kashmir Amen!

The BJP in its lust for power in J&K has joined hands with PDP a known sympathizer of anti India forces. See the speech given by CM on independence day where she has blamed all Central leaders from Nehru to Modi. Kashmirs are not to be blamed at all. That in 1947, Pakistan invaded them and India saved them is conveniently forgotten by ungrateful politicians. Separatists have a defined role but so called nationalists of J&K have no defined role. They change colours as per the blowing wind. Deft handling with ruthlessness towards anti India elements is the need of the hour. India must give Pakistan back in the same coin. Bully understands the language of bully.

I think these claims that Kashmir is out of bounds for Indian citizens is totally misleading because some of our relatives visited the place last month, Srinagar , Anantnag, Pehelgaon etc and they say things were pretty normal there then. Just now  after the terrorist leaders death things the situation has escalated and that is definitely due to the influence of the Pakistan based terror gangs. Mehbooba is playing to the gallery and her speech needs to be taken with a bagful of salt ! 

N doubt the situation has been worsening with any minor trigger and this has been happening often because of the increased terror movement. In fact having BJP at the helm of affairs is good or else the rest f the national leaders would have no or little say in the matter .

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Owing to the increased Terrorist activities  and organizing Training Camps in PoK, the only option left to India is to go all out for real action against Pakistan. If If anybody could do to end the ever burning problem of Kashmir, only the present Government alone can do. It's in Power. It can use all  mechanisms at its disposal. If necessary, after consulting Rashtrapati, an appropriate step has to be taken. More delays . More chances of spreading the disturbances to the entire country.

rambabu wrote:

Owing to the increased Terrorist activities  and organizing Training Camps in PoK, the only option left to India is to go all out for real action against Pakistan. If If anybody could do to end the ever burning problem of Kashmir, only the present Government alone can do. It's in Power. It can use all  mechanisms at its disposal. If necessary, after consulting Rashtrapati, an appropriate step has to be taken. More delays . More chances of spreading the disturbances to the entire country.

I wonder what " all out for real action" means. If it is war how are you sure India will win?

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I wonder what " all out for real action" means. If it is war how are you sure India will win?

No. It's not war. Every Pakistani Activity will be under surveillance , And every suspected action will be countered and retaliated.Simply put, it's action all the way

rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

No. It's not war. Every Pakistani Activity will be under surveillance , And every suspected action will be countered and retaliated.Simply put, it's action all the way

I am glad you are aoptimist, but in the world of hard politik, one must specify the steps the governmnet must take.  Simply stating " Action all the way" may not help. What further act as you have ruled out war

MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:
MG Singh wrote:
rambabu wrote:

I am glad you are aoptimist, but in the world of hard politik, one must specify the steps the governmnet must take.  Simply stating " Action all the way" may not help. What further act as you have ruled out war

No doubt I'm an optimist. My responses on  the thread are based on facts like refusal of India to join  a discussion on Kahmir issue by Pak. because Kasmir is already a part of India. India insisted that it would join the discussion only on the issue of POk and the terrorist camps organized by Pak . i also understood from the media there were terrorist activities in PoK and several times there were incidents of exchange of fire between the two and India succeeded in thwarting Pak attempts to intrude in to India.  In this process many terrorists were killed.

@Rambabu. I have lot of respect for you but what you gave stated will not solve the Kashmir problem. Sometimes I wonder if this unrest continues the UNO may intervene and try and solve the problem. What if Russia China and USA ask for a solution? This curfew for nearly 40 days is damaging India very badly. Modi needs an out of box solution. Dismiss the government in Kashmir and start with a complete handover to military. I see no other way.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.