Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Dear rambabu@ what solution you are expecting after all party meet? Will an Indian be able to walk alone in valley? Will the hurriat call of their demands to join Pakistan? Will the attacks on security forces stop? Will article 370 be repealed.? I have tens of questions. The fact is nothing will happen. Chanakya said a government must see the writing on the wall. A government has also to be responsive to the will of the people. The all party meet is an eye wash.

Modi, in the all party meet said PoK is a part of Kashmir.Which is why , he warned Nawaz unless Training camps for Hizbul are removed, there won't be any talks with Pak about Kashmir.. Right now my dear MG, I do not expect any thing. But, I'm sure Government is going to do some consolidated work on Kashmir issue. Because, now the People of India are directly in the center stage. Unless Modi does some thing in this direction, Modi will lose entire India. Let Modi choose what to do.. and what not.

If Pakistan dismantles training camps then Talks can take place. Is this justified. We are required to talk about our territory with Pakistan . What strange logic. Old wine in new bottle. India has reduced itself to a permanent reactor to Pakistani moves and is reduced to fighting ill trained terorist in ones or twos by its well trained army. How long will we go on like this. 

This is what happened in all party meet for which all opposition Parties attended including Congress. let the parties decide the logic behind the evacuation of POk Hizbul camps.

Till date whose logic has prevailed and now what new logic will come from these very parties? A sea change is needed.

vijay wrote:

Till date whose logic has prevailed and now what new logic will come from these very parties? A sea change is needed.

In India sea change can never take place where the main policy is appeasement in the fond hope that Pak and kashmir muslims will be reasonable. It's plain bullshit to use my military terminology

Today is a black day for India as even after 70 years the entire valley is under blanket curfew. Despite this entire valley is aflutter with green Paki flags. Where do we go from here?

rambabu wrote:

Modi, in the all party meet said PoK is a part of Kashmir.Which is why , he warned Nawaz unless Training camps for Hizbul are removed, there won't be any talks with Pak about Kashmir.. Right now my dear MG, I do not expect any thing. But, I'm sure Government is going to do some consolidated work on Kashmir issue. Because, now the People of India are directly in the center stage. Unless Modi does some thing in this direction, Modi will lose entire India. Let Modi choose what to do.. and what not.

Just as one swallow does not make the summer similarly Modi just nothing clichés is meaningless. Where is action on the ground?

Have a look at these Web links

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Pakistan-needles-India-with-invite-for-talks-on-Kashmir/articleshow/53715483.cms

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Army-kills-5-terrorists-in-Kashmir-foils-infiltration-bid/articleshow/53710834.cms

Ever since Home Minister warned Pakistan in SAARCK meet, Regular encounters were taking pklace and Indian Army has been dealing with the Kashmir Terrorists ruthlessly. The second list confirms this fact.

Owing to the stern action by India, Pakistan invited India for talks on Kashmir, which India refused saying, 'From on , there will be Action only, no more dialogues.

rambabu wrote:

Have a look at these Web links

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Pakistan-needles-India-with-invite-for-talks-on-Kashmir/articleshow/53715483.cms

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Army-kills-5-terrorists-in-Kashmir-foils-infiltration-bid/articleshow/53710834.cms

Ever since Home Minister warned Pakistan in SAARCK meet, Regular encounters were taking pklace and Indian Army has been dealing with the Kashmir Terrorists ruthlessly. The second list confirms this fact.

Owing to the stern action by India, Pakistan invited India for talks on Kashmir, which India refused saying, 'From on , there will be Action only, no more dialogues.

Dear friend, do you imply that earlier army was not ruthless? I operated with heli gunship MI-35 and we were merciless. You are missing the trees from the wood. The point is talks with Pak is not important. No great power discusses it's own territory. The important point is ENTIRE valley is awash with green( Pak flags?) no Indian can walk alone in srinagar. The gun of terror rules and after 36 days of curfew situation is not in control. What is Modi doing about it?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.