The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Why the award section does not display the daily forum activator award for Yesterday. and it is not sorted in proper order(date)
why games in gamezone displaying this error?

when i started to play angel run. i got this error

Fatal error: Call to a member function setQuery() on a non-object in /home/bnadmin/public_html/plugins/system/PUA_cgpFolderInfo.php on line 66
@Sajeetharan..

Not only in games..

We are facing this problem in forums also..
This is a server network problem..

Have a look at this thread..

http://www.boddunan.com/forums/8-feedback/60547-any-one-had-this-problem-today.html

Aastha Gupta
but this one is a different error i think. lets wait for maverick answer.
i want to know how to write the product reveiws...i have some good reveiws ready to be written but i m not finding the way out of it????????
i hope u will lead me out of the situation.

regards,
yogesh gupta.
Well Yogest ..first of all Welcome to Boddunan..

What type of product reviews you want to put...Presently i hope you noticed Reviews tab at the top ..you can only submit reviews on tourist destinations, hotels& restarauts for which we can earn cash credits...
Mobiles review can also be submitted but they dont have cash credits..only points are given...

If you want to submit any of these just check already submitted reviews so that you can get an idea..

hOpe i have help you :)
I have submitted some polls of which two got rejected . There was no reason mentioned. I want to know whether it was by mistake or due to daily limit.
While editing an article I did not get any editor with options of formatting. Is it due to any issues/is the feature not implemented?
Priya , i think you have directly used the edit option..

Please follow the arrow in this figure..You will surely get an idea.

goto your earnings->my articles->

select the article you want to edit..then

Priya B wrote:
[quote]I have submitted some polls of which two got rejected . There was no reason mentioned. I want to know whether it was by mistake or due to daily limit.[/quote]

Priya, Polls would be approved before they are posted. This work is done by administrator.
The reason behind the rejection of the polls might be:
- The similar polls are already present in Boddunan.
- Might have been copied from somewhere.

Hope you understand... :) :) :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.