The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hi sajeetharan,

Thank you very much . My article was rejected twice due to editing issues. Now I am able to edit properly.
Nice to hear that priya! You are always welcome..Keep it up. Expecting more good articles from you!
Thats nice Priya... Hope to see more articles from you... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
My total cash credit earned and Account Balance are mismatched. Cash aawards for articles was 10 Rs. I was awarded top voter of the day twice on 9th and 13th with 25Rs each time. Hence total should be 60 Rs.why is the mismatch?
Some of the articles have no cash credits at all. what is the criteria for articles to be awarded by cash credits?
Do the rejected articles have no cash awarded after article is resubmitted?
Priya!

You have to wait for atleast two days to add credits to your article.
And regarding account balance it will be done surely. Don't worry about it.

Keep posting articles and get it approved.
revenue shring of the month september is not yet publised why? can i know the reason ?
Pradeep, The month of September is not yet over.

In September, the revenue share for month of August will be published...

It has been published already...

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Priya... Please see the inner comments....
Priya B wrote:
[quote]Some of the articles have no cash credits at all. what is the criteria for articles to be awarded by cash credits[/quote]
Articles will be awarded cash depending on the content and quality of the article. This is the final decision of the support team to allot the cash credits.
Well -- Cellphone reviews will be alloted just points and no cash credits to them.

Priya B wrote:
[quote]Do the rejected articles have no cash awarded after article is resubmitted?[/quote]
Rejected articles will not be given points or cash credits.
If you re-submit the article, it will be reviewed by editor and the issued points and cash credits; if it is approved.
If you face problems in re-submitting, please submit it as a new article.

Hope you got the answers... :)

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
Priya B wrote:
[quote]My total cash credit earned and Account Balance are mismatched. Cash aawards for articles was 10 Rs. I was awarded top voter of the day twice on 9th and 13th with 25Rs each time. Hence total should be 60 Rs.why is the mismatch?[/quote]

Priya,

Hope you are not looking at the right place... Please have a look at the below image to have clear picture....

Thanks 'n' Regards,
Deepti.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.