The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The best way to solve them is to make them a little solubles and drink them down to make them resolved for ever. :blink:

These automatically dissolved quietly in the absence of any resolution!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7531]}

I am quietly answering many of them, so that you can digest it easily :P :P :P

Quietly answering,yet complaining that these remain unsolved!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7539]}

What's interesting...if I prepare a wonderful dish and eat it alone? :angry: :angry: :angry:

Preparing wonderful dish when none other than ... has tasted it to call it 'wonderful'!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7540]}

Wonderful!!
The best way to solve them is to make them a little solubles and drink them down to make them resolved for ever. :blink:

These automatically dissolved quietly in the absence of any resolution!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7531]}

I am quietly answering many of them, so that you can digest it easily :P :P :P

Quietly answering,yet complaining that these remain unsolved!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7539]}

What's interesting...if I prepare a wonderful dish and eat it alone? :angry: :angry: :angry:

Preparing wonderful dish when none other than ... has tasted it to call it 'wonderful'!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 7540]}

Wonderful!!

I store them for long in Boddunan forum fridge...so that you can heat it later and use it :angry: :angry: :angry:

Meera sandhu
Oh yes I can see the quality increasing of the forums lately, buck-up guys.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If we developed our quality level means why our site rating increase and decrease every day? :huh:

Vinu
that depends upon the page rank and unique traffic rank. Most latest and good articles with good keywords should be posted and seo should be performed. Most backlinks should be obtain. boddunan has only 78 backlinks and the page rank is 3.

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

Good Quality of anything is what makes things it different from others so we must try to focus more on it for the site benefits as well ours. :)
sanjeev is exactly correct. We need to give good and quality replies which boost up the site

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

If we developed our quality level means why our site rating increase and decrease every day? :huh:

You try to decode my unsolved puzzles...Sure quality of forum will increase :P :P :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Meera sandhu
I must admit that Alexa rating is not the true mirror of a site's rating because it does not count every unique visitor but a limited number, this has many other points involved in this rating count. Actually PR is the true indicator. Here it is it was 2 now 3.

Web Page URL: http://www.boddunan.com/
The Page Rank:
3/10

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Ya of course we try to increase the quality forum level and i also try it to increase my level. :huh: :huh: :huh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.