The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I don't concentrate on writing articles.I used to write articles when i was new here but not now as not getting much time moreover i feel boring to write articles. I joined this site for fun so i am getting it from the forums money is secondary thing i don't feel bad if i reach threshold late. :)

But you have already reached your thrash-hold of minimum pay, why are you feeling that way? I think this is time that is keeping you off writing.

No not that Suny i feel one need lot of concentration to write articles which i am not able to do it these days but hope i will write few in this month i have few topics in my mind. :laugh:
Best of luck for your writing articles and i wish to do more concentrate on your articles................
Posting good articles can make this site in the top in ranking.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
But you have already reached your thrash-hold of minimum pay, why are you feeling that way? I think this is time that is keeping you off writing.[/quote]

No not that Suny i feel one need lot of concentration to write articles which i am not able to do it these days but hope i will write few in this month i have few topics in my mind. :laugh:[/quote]

Actually I have done some calculation about the number of words I type here in forums, that may be good to earn us some points but too time consuming for my comfort. I come here while I have nothing else to do or tweeting my articles in other sites.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

We all here to increase the Quality Of Forum as We increase Quality.We also got some Benifit....
But you have already reached your thrash-hold of minimum pay, why are you feeling that way? I think this is time that is keeping you off writing.

No not that Suny i feel one need lot of concentration to write articles which i am not able to do it these days but hope i will write few in this month i have few topics in my mind. :laugh:[/quote]

Actually I have done some calculation about the number of words I type here in forums, that may be good to earn us some points but too time consuming for my comfort. I come here while I have nothing else to do or tweeting my articles in other sites.[/quote]

Forums are the least priority in your case i know it and you proved it by cancelling the account there. :) I don't write articles because one need to continously sit for writing it which i can't due to time constraint. :(
You work activity are really good You first Count word that you write over forum and you try to compare it to Article..good way of Work......
You work activity are really good You first Count word that you write over forum and you try to compare it to Article..good way of Work......

And its not bad the number of words we write on the forums daily and get points i think are lesser than if we write same number of words in articles may be then we can earn better. :)
Ya of course you earn better try to judge by yourself and decide what is wrong and what is right...............
Ya of course you earn better try to judge by yourself and decide what is wrong and what is right...............

Yes after judging myself i say it that i don't wish to write articles i like to work on the forums. :laugh:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.