The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There has to be an improvement in the content of the posts too, just improving grammar does not mean quality but the content should be something that is relevant and there are people searching for it on the web. Only personal talks will not help!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: jabeen
There has to be an improvement in the content of the posts too, just improving grammar does not mean quality but the content should be something that is relevant and there are people searching for it on the web. Only personal talks will not help!

That's been the noise I have been making all these years! Then who cares?
Ya we try to improve not only in the sense of grammatical mistakes but also in the sense of correct contents.

I agree with what you say. Another point I would like to add here is that when some few members resort to personal talks , it actually discourage other members who are interested in the topic from taking part in the forum.
Yes you can not write much or interfere in personal discussions therefore you go one goes back without responding. Too much deviation never makes any sense to the one who enters a thread later unless he reads all the posts.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree with what you say. Another point I would like to add here is that when some few members resort to personal talks , it actually discourage other members who are interested in the topic from taking part in the forum.

Sometimes it may be a part of discussion, just drifting at some point. So, if we clearly read all posts, we can find its link easily. Yet, some repeated posts can surely be avoided!!! Also, thank you, please add more etc....types of responses.

Meera sandhu

Kalyani that means we need to start some interesting and knowledgeable threads which may help this site to go up. :)
Day dreaming buddy? Or is it night in your area? :P :P :P :P :P :P

Ya we try to gain some knowledge through forums and it also increase the people participation in forum.
That is such a nice job you are doing but how do you post so fast? What's your typing speed?

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.