The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am on some other forums too and rules there are strict they don't allow irrelevant replies,they just delete those contents which they find don't have the quality of the standard they require on their site. :)
This need to be happen but every post give some information i think.
I wish such rules should be implemented over here in this website also. Then the website will boost up and people work well with valuable posts

Slow and Steady Wins the Race.

You are the senior than us so you are the leader and send our voice to the admin.
I wish such rules should be implemented over here in this website also. Then the website will boost up and people work well with valuable posts

I suggested this on other forums also here but i was told it would need some full time employees who will just see each and every post and scan these which is a difficult task. :blink:
Ya and i think admin must take some serious action against it.
Ya and i think admin must take some serious action against it.

Let them start taking actions! Serious or not they may decide afterwards. :laugh:

I suggested this on other forums also here but i was told it would need some full time employees who will just see each and every post and scan these which is a difficult task. :blink:

Actually this is manual here and not according to key words or auto software so this is not possible here besides there is another factor that is another factor. I shall not go in to detail.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Actually this is manual here and not according to key words or auto software so this is not possible here besides there is another factor that is another factor. I shall not go in to detail.

Ok don't get in detail tell us in brief let me understand it. :laugh:
No this won't look to be decent if I appear in my briefs here. I am a big man not a small kid. :P ;)

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.