The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What are you laughing about??? Is this a mystery now that we are suppose3d to unravel???? :dry: :ohmy: :unsure: :angry: :angry:

He is a gajani. He sometimes forget what to do the next moment :S

Meera sandhu
Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
What are you laughing about??? Is this a mystery now that we are suppose3d to unravel????

He is a gajani. He sometimes forget what to do the next moment

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6917]}

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

I am not sure, unless many people shall be taking parts with all the seriousness, this would be possible. I think new norms must be set regarding participation in forums with better point system/ according to quality of the post.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[quote]I am not sure, unless many people shall be taking parts with all the seriousness, this would be possible. I think new norms must be set regarding participation in forums with better point system/ according to quality of the post. [/quote]

True! I too think this would be a much better working model for the forum, but that would mean full time intervention on the part of admin, which seems to be an impossible scenario here!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Heres a suggestion..the minimum no. of characters required to get 5 points in a post can be increased in order to get better and more detailed answers...what say guys?

Not agree dear. If answer does not require so much words then its wrong to put extra words. Answer means answer.

I don't agree with this. Forum is a place for discussions and the answers are naturally long. If you someone post a thread with the topic 'Did you like the movie 'Kahaani'?', the answer cannot be merely a 'Yes' or 'No' because it's a forum. Such one word answers can only exist in 'Polls'. In a forum you answer this question and you describe why you like the movie or not. So in 90% of cases, in forums, answers are and should be a little long and giving more points for better posts must be encouraged. It's the way to promote quality.
Thank you said by: Sandhya Rani
Heres a suggestion..the minimum no. of characters required to get 5 points in a post can be increased in order to get better and more detailed answers...what say guys?

Not agree dear. If answer does not require so much words then its wrong to put extra words. Answer means answer.

I don't agree with this. Forum is a place for discussions and the answers are naturally long. If you someone post a thread with the topic 'Did you like the movie 'Kahaani'?', the answer cannot be merely a 'Yes' or 'No' because it's a forum. Such one word answers can only exist in 'Polls'. In a forum you answer this question and you describe why you like the movie or not. So in 90% of cases, in forums, answers are and should be a little long and giving more points for better posts must be encouraged. It's the way to promote quality.

Here both hard work and chatting posts are given equal points. That's why I have reduced my hard work here because I know, it's of no use :)

Meera sandhu
[quote]
Here both hard work and chatting posts are given equal points. That's why I have reduced my hard work here because I know, it's of no use [/quote]

I can see you are still at the top of the leader board in spite of having reduced your hard work!! :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Not agree dear. If answer does not require so much words then its wrong to put extra words. Answer means answer.[/quote]

I don't agree with this. Forum is a place for discussions and the answers are naturally long. If you someone post a thread with the topic 'Did you like the movie 'Kahaani'?', the answer cannot be merely a 'Yes' or 'No' because it's a forum. Such one word answers can only exist in 'Polls'. In a forum you answer this question and you describe why you like the movie or not. So in 90% of cases, in forums, answers are and should be a little long and giving more points for better posts must be encouraged. It's the way to promote quality.[/quote]

You are right, even though you do not have to start the whole movie but at least trailer should be there.

[quote]
Here both hard work and chatting posts are given equal points. That's why I have reduced my hard work here because I know, it's of no use

I can see you are still at the top of the leader board in spite of having reduced your hard work!! :woohoo: :laugh: :laugh:[/quote]

Earlier, lot of hard work.... yet a spammer arrives at last moment to snatch away 'first position' candy from me. But now, spammers have stopped loitering around :woohoo:

Meera sandhu
True! I too think this would be a much better working model for the forum, but that would mean full time intervention on the part of admin, which seems to be an impossible scenario here![/quote]

Do some thing to get it implemented. As you can see on other sites they pay you according to quality of your posting. I hope you take some initiative to process moving and save some disappointment.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.