The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

know about the forums but are not finding interest in it.

Mayne they don't how to talk sense of nonsense talk!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

Talking sense out of non-sense!! That's brilliant - one day this site is going to be all philosophers' last refuge!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6899]}[/quote]

Full of black cats in a dark room....searching, searching and only searching!!!!!
1_2012-04-20.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Meera sandhu

know about the forums but are not finding interest in it.

Mayne they don't how to talk sense of nonsense talk!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

Talking sense out of non-sense!! That's brilliant - one day this site is going to be all philosophers' last refuge!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6899]}

Full of black cats in a dark room....searching, searching and only searching!!!!![/quote]
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6904]}
animal-graphics-black-cat-644533.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Full of black cats in a dark room....searching, searching and only searching!!!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6904]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6906]}

Meera sandhu
No I dont want to be a black cat but I must stay here like this until edit option works.
12hospitals.gif (You do not have access to download this file.)

Earn money just for joining in this site.

http://www.money-friends.net/users/profile/en/155119.html

No I dont want to be a black cat but I must stay here like this until edit option works.

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6907]}
Are you staying here assuming Boddunan is a hospital for your "Short term memory loss"???? :P

Meera sandhu
[quote]Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Sasikanth.K wrote:
Yes we need more people to participate in forums to earn more revenue sharing as well as knowledge.

I have been watching that since last month the members are increasing fastly but i don't see more people participating on the forums.They just register here and go away.

Yes, it took more time to reach that 10,000 mark. But after that, 35 members registered quickly. Isn't it?
One or two just peeped into forums.
I think, most of the registered members don't know about forums

May be they know about the forums but are not finding interest in it.

Mayne they don't how to talk sense of nonsense talk!!

Talking sense out of non-sense!! That's brilliant - one day this site is going to be all philosophers' last refuge!! [/quote]

We already have a self-proclaimed Plato (read Sasikanth) and a Baby philosopher!!ha ha ha! so might as well spout some bit of philosophy ourselves!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Kalyani Nandurkar wrote:
Sandhya Rani wrote:
Sanjeev Gupta wrote:
Sasikanth.K wrote:
Yes we need more people to participate in forums to earn more revenue sharing as well as knowledge.

I have been watching that since last month the members are increasing fastly but i don't see more people participating on the forums.They just register here and go away.

Yes, it took more time to reach that 10,000 mark. But after that, 35 members registered quickly. Isn't it?
One or two just peeped into forums.
I think, most of the registered members don't know about forums

May be they know about the forums but are not finding interest in it.

Mayne they don't how to talk sense of nonsense talk!!

We already have a self-proclaimed Plato (read Sasikanth) and a Baby philosopher!!ha ha ha! so might as well spout some bit of philosophy ourselves!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6910]}

Sasikanth, crying because I didn't call you a Baby philosopher???? :blink: :dry: :huh: :unsure: :unsure:

Okay okay, don't cry, you are a baby too! Two baby philosophers!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :evil: :evil:

Sasikanth, crying because I didn't call you a Baby philosopher????

Okay okay, don't cry, you are a baby too! Two baby philosophers!!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 6911]}

What are you laughing about??? Is this a mystery now that we are suppose3d to unravel???? :dry: :ohmy: :unsure: :angry: :angry:

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.